IRMA Virus-Information Resources Management Association (BSA) Ransomware-Be Aware!

This forum is committed to providing information about latest computer threats, such as spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

IRMA Virus-Information Resources Management Association (BSA) Ransomware-Be Aware!

Postby Sophia » 2012-11-08 2:16

IRMA virus (also Information Resources Management Association virus) is a brand new ransomware virus program that has been elaborated by the pack of online crooks who want to earn money with unfair methods. The scary alert also associated itself with BSA (Business Software Alliance). Both of these organizations-Information Resources Management Association and Business Software Alliance – are well-known and reputable agencies that are meant to protect intellectual property rights (copyrights) of software, audio and video authors. However, the warning you see on your screen now isn’t associated with these two decent companies, even though many users have been told the thing like that. Learn more about what is ransomware.

Usually the beneath truth of such vividly scaring screen is just the trick uses Trojans to invade computer, lock the OS and open a backdoor to the remote hacker for stealing data like IP address, phone lists and other data they may concern, and then display a scaring screen to convince the victim user to pay the ransom. Such is actually a old story but the old story works the most always.

Below is the screenshot of IRMA/BSA virus, a certain symptom of getting infected by ransomware. Be resolute to get rid of it once and for all if you encounter it on your computer screen.

Be aware. All messages the screen display to you are totally pointless and nonsense for sole tricks on you. Never believe it and the scam messages read below:

" IRMA
Creator of Knowledge
Information Resources Management Association
Advancing the Concepts and Practices of Information Resources Management in Modern Organization
BSA
Business Software Alliance
All activity on this computer has been recorded. If you use a webcam, all activity was saved for identification.
Your personal computer has been noticed in viewing, storing and using of forbidden and pirate software, audio and video content.
Now your PC is locked by Business Software Alliance trade group and Information Resouces Management Association.
This project was created to struggle for purity of the Internet. You are visiting, viewing and using forbidden content, sponsoring the ownsers of this content (forbidden and pirate). You are putting yourself and yoru computer at risk by using this content. Real creators of this content, who are concerned about your securiyt, are loosing billions of dollars.
Warning! Do not use pirate (forbidden) content.
How the pirate (forbidden) content can be dangerous? There are hidden procedures for tracing and transmission your personal data running with this content. Your personal data can be used for fraudulent purposes. Using, watching, saving pirate (forbidden) content you are violating at least one act of the law of our country. In the worst case, you may break up to four acts of pirate content law.
If you don’t pay the fee, all data about using or pirate (forbidden) content, your personal IP address, webcam data (if you use it) will be sent to the self-government, where your case will be considered on an individual basis and appropriate measures will be taken.
How to protect yourself and don’t lock your computer again?
You have to use licensed only software, store only licensed and legal files and programs on your computer. You shouldn’t use any software for downloading audio, video and other types of pirate and forbidden content on your computer. You should avoid any registrations and publications at sites, containing pirate and forbidden content. Your computer shouldn’t be used for transmission or forbidden data.
How to unlock your computer?
You should buy PaySafeCard or Ukash voucher denominated of 200 dollars.
The number of code needs to be entered in the field below. After entering, check correctness of the code number and press “OK” button. Your computer will be unlocked in 1-72 hours.
Read attentively! After paying the fee!
After paying the free, this application will unlock your PC for 7 days (168 hours), and will be activated again after this term. You have this time to remove pirate (forbidden) content.
After paying the free you can get the free consultation at support@irma-international.org, send a fax to +1-253-512-8497 or get a support on the phone calling +1-202-872-5501.
"

How to Remove IRMA (BSA) Ransomware (Step-by-step Removal Guide)

If you are unfortunately viewing the IRMA screen on your computer, be resolute to remove it now.

Here in this article, a step by step removal guide for IRMA ransomware is detailed: http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-54-2103-0.html

All Ransomware as of now:
FBI moneypak virus, PCeU virus (aka Metropolitan Police Ukash virus), Malex ransomware, Citadel Reventon Malware, United States Cyber Security virus, Your computer is locked for violating the Law of Great Britain virus, DOJ virus, File Encryption Virus, SGAE virus, An Garda Síochána. Ireland’s National Police Service virus, ISCA 2012 virus, Automated Information Control System virus, ACCDFISA Protection Program ransomware, Celas ransomware, Votre ordinateur est bloque! Gendarmerie Ukash virus, FBI Ultimate Game Card virus, Canadian Police Association Virus, Urausy virus/ransomware, Office Central de Lutte contre la Criminalité Virus, Bundesamt fur Polizei Virus, Canadian Police Cybercrime Investigation Department Virus, GEMA: Your computer has been locked virus, All Activity on This Computer Has Been Recorded-Fake FBI Warning infection, Den Syenska Polisen IT-Sakerhet Ransomware, Bundes Polizei Ukash virus, Australian Federal Police Ukash Virus, Anonymous virus, Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) virus, Federal Computer Crime Unit Virus, IRMA (BSA) virus, Northern Constabulary E-Crime Unit Virus, Federal Department of Justice Virus, EUROPOL European Law Enforcement Agency Ransomeware, Austria Police Ukash Virus, Sacem Police National Ransomware, Luxembourg Police Cybercriminalite Department Scam, Norsk Politi Institutt for Cybercrime Scam, Politie Eenheid Voor De Bestruding Cybercrime Scam, Office Central de Lutte contre la Criminalité Virus, Stop Online Piracy Automatic Protection System virus, Windows Antipiracy Ukash Virus
Imagination is more important than Knowledge!
Sophia
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Re: IRMA Virus-Information Resources Management Association (BSA) Ransomware-Be Aware!

Postby Saef » 2012-11-15 1:50

With the help of Registry Editor remove the Update parameter from the following registry entries:

I don't exactly get what is meant by this sentence. I found all the topics listed but how do I remove the parameter from the registry entries??

Please help. I need to get my computer unblocked and this virus gone!!

Thanks
Saef

Re: IRMA Virus-Information Resources Management Association (BSA) Ransomware-Be Aware!

Postby Sophia » 2012-11-15 3:19

Saef wrote:With the help of Registry Editor remove the Update parameter from the following registry entries:

I don't exactly get what is meant by this sentence. I found all the topics listed but how do I remove the parameter from the registry entries??

Please help. I need to get my computer unblocked and this virus gone!!

Thanks

Hello, Saef

I've searched our removal guide related to BSA virus, not found this sentence yet. Could I ask where you get this sentence "With the help of Registry Editor remove the Update parameter from the following registry entries:" from?

In fact, I'm afraid you can not manually remove the registry entries of this BSA ransomware virus since it has just disabled such and even in safe mode running. By the way, I also would not recommend you to do so. Have you tried the removal guide for BSA ransomware virus here: http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-54-2103-0.html? If not, I highly recommend you to do this to unlock your computer and get rid of the virus.

Any further question, just let us know. Good luck and be safe online.
Imagination is more important than Knowledge!
Sophia
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby buyonpakistan » 2012-12-10 4:10

Thanks sofia to share this.

edit by Ivy, please no ads in Anvisoft forum.
buyonpakistan

Return to Latest Computer Threats

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
fine@fbi.gov – Fake FBI email invented by WebscamerSophia4131
Windows Virtual Angel Rogue RemovalSophia3338
AAA+ Audemars Piguet Watches,Audemars Piguet Watches Onlinenfernandesher0
熱い販売メンズニューバランスHM574GGグレーホワイトシューズ - ¥9979 : ニューバランスアウトレット店, newbalanceshoe.cnturethann0
Gboxappgboxapp2013@gmail.com7884