ismailkhan wrote:Dear Expert, I am a jobholder, I need Converter, world clock, calculator & so on frequently. So I downloaded a gboxapp toolbar from : gboxapp.com I am not able to install it.My PC give me a signal "there is an internal error". What should I do now? Is there any one who help me on this topics?
Hello ismailkhan, it is not very tough job to install gbox application. I hope I can help you.. There are
To install the GBox application, follow these steps:
1. Go to gboxapp
2. From the Web page header, select Download to download the application.
3. Select Save File.
Note: By default, the application is saved into your computer's Downloads folder.
4. Navigate to your computer's Downloads folder (or locate the folder that contains Web downloads), and run gadgetbox.exe. The application displays a confirmation message to permit the application to make changes to your computer.
6. Select the check box of the Install the GadgetBox toolbar option.
7. Select Accept to accept the licensing terms.
8. Select Next.
9. Select Finish to close the screen. The application has been installed on your computer.