Experience constant redirect to Start.qone8.com in your web browser? Tried to remove the redirect but it always got back? This post will introduce how to remove Qone8 browser hijacker and Start.qone8.com redirect from Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome. Please read more.
About Qone8 Browser Hijacker and Start.qone8.com Redirect:
Qone8 is a browser hijacker which is designed to promote their search engines, homepage, or other services as well as display ads. It copies Google Style search to provide web, images and videos search. But before that, qone8 search engine needs to collect and stores information about your web browsing habits so they can suggest services or provide advertising.
Qone8 browser hijacker is mainly distributed via software downloaded from websites and freeware, that’s probably why people are usually unaware of how and when this gate-crasher comes to install on their browsers. When install free downloads, Qone8 browser hijacker will install automatically on your computer and make Start.qone8.com as your default homepage or startup page and new tab page.
Like Qvo6.com, v9.com redirect virus, start.qone8.com acts very annoying and becomes stubborn to be removed. It not only hijacks your homepage of your web browser, but it also make your new tab page being redirected to http://start.qone8.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=omiga&from=omiga&uid=535559167_132775_38D4FA95&ts=1370506729. Furthermore, start.qone8.com redirect virus also hijack the shortcut tab in order to make the start.qone8.com redirect coming back again after you manually repair the browser search engine and homepage.
How to remove Qone8 Browser Hijacker and Start.qone8.com Redirect from IE/FF/Chrome?
Start.qone8.com redirect Virus Removal Instruction outlined
Step 1 > Uninstall Start.qone8.com and related elements, such as eSave Security Control, DProtect, New Tabs Uninstall, Desk 365, BrowserProtect, Omiga plus from your computer.
Step 2 > Remove Start.qone8.com homepage and qone8 search engines from IE/FF/Chrome.
Step 3 > Run System Optimization and maintenance program Cloud System Booster to clean junk files, registry entries added by Start.qone8.com.
To completely uninstall qone8 browser hijacker and Start.qone8.com redirect virus from your computer please use the guide below. If you have any questions, please leave a reply below and we will try to help fix your problem as soon as possible.
Step 1 > Uninstall Start.qone8.com and related elements, such as eSave Security Control, DProtect, New Tabs Uninstall, Desk 365, BrowserProtect or Omiga plus from your computer
• For Windows 8, open the Start screen, type Uninstall and then go to Settings. In the search results, go to Uninstall a program.
• For Windows 7 and Vista, open the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel then Programs and then Uninstall a Program
• For Windows XP, open the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel then Add or Remove Programs
Please find and select to uninstall eSave Security Control, DProtect, New Tabs Uninstall, Desk 365, BrowserProtect or Omiga plus etc. If you find more elements related to qone8, please make sure to remove or uninstall them all. If you can not find those mentioned items, please ignore the step and move forward.
Please note that, the malicious applications is rarely listed as start.qone8.com or qone8 in the currently installed programs list. Please check carefully and try to remember what software you installed recently. Please make sure to remove them all. If you miss one of the malicious elements, you will still experience the same problem.
Alternatively, uninstall qone8 related items using Anvi Uninstaller
1. Install the free or paid version of Cloud System Booster which provide you free tool Anvi Uninstaller.
Cloud System Booster Download:http://www.anvisoft.com/cloud-system-booster.html
2. Open the program and click Expert > Toolbox tab. Run Anvi Uninstaller.
3. Search for eSave Security Control, DProtect, New Tabs Uninstall, Desk 365, BrowserProtect, select click Uninstall.
Anvi Uninstaller perfect uninstall will clear off leftovers of the removed program. The Pro feature is only available in Cloud System Booster Pro. To use this Perfect Uninstall feature, you need to install Cloud System Booster Pro. Cloud System Booster Free version doesn’t offer this feature.
Step 2 > Remove start.qone8.com redirect and qone8 browser hijacker from IE/FF/Chrome.
Remove start.qone8.com redirect and qone8 browser hijacker from in Google Chrome:
1. Please open your browser, go to Google Chrome Settings, in the “On Startup” area, please click on Set pages.
You will be forwarded to Startup pages, in this page, please click on the X button to delete start.qone8.com.
2. Please continue and go to Appearance area, and then click Change.
Remove start.qone8.com from the Open this page tab and then Select Use the New Tab page and click OK to save changes.
3. You should move forward and go to Search area, click on Manage Search Engines…
Select Google or any other search engine you like from the list and make it your default search engine provider, and then select qone8 from the list and remove it by clicking the "X" mark as shown in the image below.
4. Please close your Google Chrome, right click on the shortcut, in the drop-down menu, please select Properties.
In Shortcut tab, please remove "http://start.qone8.com...." from the Target field and click OK to save changes. Basically, there should be only the path to Chrome executable file. Nothing more.
Remove start.qone8.com redirect and qone8 browser hijacker in Firefox :
1. Open Mozilla Firefox. Go to Tools > Options, Under the General tab reset the startup homepage to Google.com or as blank page.
2. Reset changed items of your Firefox.
Type about:config into the address bar> Press Enter;
Accept the Warning message by click “I'll be careful, I promise!” to continue.
Search for qone8 in the search bar >Right click on each item and select Reset> Hit OK to apply the change.
3. Right-click on the Mozilla Firefox shortcut you are using to open your web browser and select .
In Shortcut tab and remove "http://start.qone8.com...." from the Target field and click OK to save changes. Basically, there should be only the path to Firefox executable file.
Remove start.qone8.com redirect and qone8 browser hijacker in Internet Explorer:
It would be easy for you to fix problem caused by start.qone8.com virus on your Internet Explorer, because Anvisoft team has developed a free to quick troubleshoot IE problem caused by malware infection. You can take the free tool, Anvi Browser Repair tool to repair the homepage, malicious toolbar and search engines with one-click solution.
Anvi Browser Repair Tool Download link: http://www.anvisoft.com/browser-repair-tool.html
Step 3> Protect your privacy and clean junk files, registry entries added by start.qone8.com redirect with Cloud System Booster.
Cloud System Booster is designed to clean up and optimize Windows operation system with one-click boost mode, by throwing out junk files, optimizing system services, cleaning up installed apps and repairing registry errors. You are highly recommended to download and install Cloud System Booster free or Pro version to get rid of start.qone8.com junk files.
1. Download and install the paid or free version of Cloud System Booster System maintenance & optimizer software.
2. After you install the program, please open it, click on the BOOST button on the main screen to run a quick and full scan.
3. Once the scan completes, there will come out a result screen, please click Clean button there to remove these junk files, malicious registry entries, etc to make sure the computer system is clean.