How to Remove Ransomware Using Anvi Rescue Disk?

This forum is committed to providing guides to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

How to Remove Ransomware Using Anvi Rescue Disk?

Postby Autumn » 2012-12-27 1:46

Anvi Rescue Disk is a brand-new blockbuster developed by Anvisoft to help users remove ransomware infection. If your computer is locked up due to ransomware infection and even unable to boot into safe mode, then you may need this powerful ransomware killer--Anvi Rescue Disk to save your computer OS.

For any question, please feel free to let us know. You can simply leave a reply or send us an email (support@anvisoft.com).

Step 1> Download the Anvi Rescue Disk iso image file Rescue.iso and the USB disk production tool BootUsb.exe from Anvisoft official site.

Direct download link: http://download.anvisoft.com/software/rescuedisk.zip

Please kindly note that Rescue.iso is a large file download; please be patient while it downloads.

Step 2> Record Anvi Rescue Disk iso image to USB drive. You can also record the iso image to a CD/DVD. We will introduce the steps to record iso image to a CD/DVD in following guide.

Connect USB to computer. You’d better backup your important data and format your USB drive before use it to record the iso image.

Locate your download folder and double-clicking on BootUsb.exe to start it. And then click “Choose File” button to browser into your download folder and select Rescue.iso file as your source file.

Select the path of USB drive, such as Drive H:

Click “Start Burning” to start the burn of USB Rescue Disk boot drive.

Please close BootUsb.exe tool after you successfully burn the file to USB drive when you get following message.

Now, you have bootable Anvi Rescue Disk to repair your computer.

Alternative Option

You can also record Anvi Rescue Disk iso image to a DV/DVD. Any CD/DVD record software is fine for burn iso image. If you don’t have any, you can download and install Nero Burning ROM and ImgBurn. Here we will use Nero Burning ROM for demonstration purpose.

Please open and start Nero Burning ROM and select Burn Image from the drop-down menu of the Recorder.

Locate your download folder and select Rescue.iso file as your source file and then click Open button.

Click Burn button to start record the iso image. After a few minutes, you will have a bootable Anvi Rescue Disk to repair your computer.

Step 3>Restart your computer and configure your computer to boot from USB drive/DV/DVD that recorded Anvi Rescue Disk. Basically , you can use F8 to load USB boot menu.

For different motherboard, you may need to use the Delete or F2, F11 keys, to load the BIOS menu. Normally, the information how to enter the BIOS menu is displayed on the screen at the start of the OS boot.

The keys F1, F8, F10, F12 might be used for some motherboards, as well as the following key
combinations:

• Ctrl+Esc
• Ctrl+Ins
• Ctrl+Alt
• Ctrl+Alt+Esc
• Ctrl+Alt+Enter
• Ctrl+Alt+Del
• Ctrl+Alt+Ins
• Ctrl+Alt+S

Step 4> After you enter Anvisoft Rescue Disk menu, please selected your preferred language and press Enter to continue.

Step 5>Now you are in the mini Operating system, please double click Rescue tool to start Anvi Rescue disk.

Step 6> Make sure that your computer is connected to network connection before you run a scan on your computer. Please scroll down the file and check the tutorial if you fail to connect your computer to Internet.

Step 7> Please run a full scan by clicking the “Scan Computer” button in the middle of the program to detect and kill the PC lockup virus.

Step 8> Clicking “Fix Now” to Remove the detected threat by Anvi Rescue Disk.

Step 9> Switch to Repair tab. Scan and fix the registry error with the “Repair” module of Anvi Rescue
Disk.

Important Notice: You must repair the registry error after kill the virus. You are probably disabled to boot your Windows without fixing registry damaged by the virus.

Step 10> Download and install Anvi Smart Defender to full scan your computer and remove all the infections detected.

ImageImage

Tutorial on Network Configuration

Your computer should connect to Internet automatically when you boot into system via bootable Anvi Rescue Disk. It also happens that you may fail to connect to Internet. On such circumstance, please follow guide below to manual configure your network.

By default, the system will use DHCP to obtain an IP address. If you fail to connect to Internet, you can use Network program on the desktop to configure network.

As you may notice that there are five tabs that are Wired, Wireless, Mobile Broadband, VNP, and DSL separately.

Under each tab, there are configuration file list, which can be added, deleted, or modified. Besides that, you can click the menu of Network icon in the system tray to view all configuration files.

Below, we will introduce three main network connections.

1) Wired network. (Non-dial, Tab One)

2) WIFI wireless network. (Tab Two)

3) PPPOE(xDSL) Dial (Tab Five)

* Wired Network Configuration

Connection name: The blank test ox should be filled with the custom connection name, such as Wired connection 1.

Connection Automatically: This option is to about whether use the configuration link automatically (The default connection configuration). With below tabs, please switch to tab three (IPV4), if you are using IPV6, you can refer to the configuration of IPV4.

The drop-down menu of Method as following:

If your network is Automatic(DHCP), you system will connect to Internet automatically without manual configuration.

If your network is Automatic(DHCP) addresses only, you need manually enter the information of the DNS server in the text box.

If your network is Manual, you need not only enter the DNS server information, but also should you put in the IP configuration of the local computer. By clicking on the Add button, you can input the configuration in the Address list. They are Address, Netmask, and Gateway from left to right and please enter the relative information in the text box separately. After you fill in the information, please click Save button to save your configuration.

If it is not automatic connection mode, please go to the system tray by clicking on the network icon to select the corresponding configuration.

* WIFI Wireless Network Configuration

In the Wireless tab, you should enter SSID name to connect to Internet.

While in the Wireless Security tab, it is for you to select the encryption type. Please choose the corresponding type according to mode provided by AP (Access Point).

PPPOE(xDSL) Dial

Above image is the DSL page.

Please enter the Username, Service and Password separately. The service, also the ISP is optional.

The last tab IPV4 is only used to configure network when your ISP does not offer DHCP service. Please refer to Wired network configuration for detail information.

We are trying our best to provide you with the best anti-malware product. You're encouraged to leave a reply or a comment and we will answer your questions as soon as possible. Thank you for your support to Anvisoft.
Autumn
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Re: How to Remove Ransomware Using Anvi Rescue Disk?

Postby Frances » 2013-03-14 3:37

:D
Frances
Global Moderator

Global Moderator

Postby adambrown » 2013-03-19 6:59

Very long post but picture make it easy to understand.
adambrown

Postby stevethepcguy2013 » 2013-06-10 9:58

I am working with a friend of mine to get this process to work as described. The computer was infected with the ransomware. Could boot all the way into windows but the desktop was blocked with a picture initially... now it's just a white screen.
Attempted the procedure as described and got all the way to step 9. But the repair (Fix Now) did not work. In fact, the computer no longer boots up at all. We tried the repair 3 times but the computer will still not boot up. Any suggestions?

Thank you.
stevethepcguy2013

Postby Ivy » 2013-06-11 2:29

Hi and welcome to Anvisoft forum.

We are sorry to hear that you have problem of Ransomware virus infection.

There any many types of ransomware virus. Could you please take a photo of the PC lock screen and send to us?

We will go to investigate the virus infection and work out a solution for you.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Best regards,
Ivy
Anvisoft Support Team
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby b.chen0427@gmail.com » 2013-06-28 16:32

i was blocked by the moneypak virus and when i open the anvisoft mini system, i type in the Wireless SSID, Security type and password, but then, how can i get connection with the internet??? plz reply me ASAP!! Thanks!!!!
b.chen0427@gmail.com

Postby Ivy » 2013-06-30 19:57

b.chen0427@gmail.com wrote:i was blocked by the moneypak virus and when i open the anvisoft mini system, i type in the Wireless SSID, Security type and password, but then, how can i get connection with the internet??? plz reply me ASAP!! Thanks!!!!

Could you please try following steps to connect to Internet by using PPPOE(xDSL) Dial:

1. Please open Network program on the Anvi Rescue Disk desktop.

2. Switch to DSL tab to configue your network.

3. In the page of DSL configuration, please enter a Connection Name, such as DSL connection 1, (you can enter whatever name you like).

4. Select the option "Connect automatically", and then enter your Username and password.

5. At last, click Save to confirm your configuration.
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby ray22 » 2013-08-01 14:20

Hi, i want to ask if there is a way to recover the encrypted files by the virus.I reinstalled my windows again, i have windows 7 64 bit adn now i got my pdf, doc, jpg files encrypted with that message, please tell me if there is, thanks a lot
ray22

Postby Ivy » 2013-08-01 20:33

Hi,

The virus take advanced technology to encrypt files on compromised computer, and it is very difficult to unlock the file.

I read in the forum post and it may help you recover your data.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/494759/decrypt-protect-ransomware/page-3

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/501540/ransomcrypt-dirtydecryptexe-uses-efs/?p=3114323

You can also seek help in this forum.

Good luck and wish everything good with you.
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby Jessica Medeiros » 2013-08-23 8:24

HI, I was able to get all the way to step 4 choosing my language and my computer just has a blank/black screen. I can't move to the step 5. What did I do wrong??? Please help.
Jessica Medeiros

Next

Return to Malware Removal Guide

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
How to Remove Trojan.Weelsof.C Virus? (A Complete Removal Guide)Ocean4777
What Is Antivirus Security 2013 And How to Get Rid of It?Ocean900
How to Remove Lpcloudsvr204.com Pop-up Ads?(Adware Removal Guide)Frances518
How to Remove Gaeilgeale virus? (Ransomware Removal Guide)Autumn1426
How to Remove Popup Ads by Jck.drivesection.net (Adware Removal Guide)?Autumn404