Suggestion for Cloud System Booster Chameleon

Here submit any test review on our RC Tests.

Suggestion for Cloud System Booster Chameleon

Postby kurkk » 2012-06-05 3:51

Firstly, I like it very much. But today, when I open the program and change the skin with my panda picture, as shown below. I can’t see the description clearly on the screen any more. How could you solve this issue, or does your team has the solution for that? Please give some advice.

kurkk

Re: Suggestion for Cloud System Booster Chameleon

Postby Autumn » 2012-06-05 21:23

Hello kurkk,

Nice seeing you again and thank you for raising this issue! We will pass it along to our team and see what we can do to improve it. Maybe changing the background color will do. Any ideas from our users will be valued too. With your help, we will make it cute and practical. :)
Autumn
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Re: Suggestion for Cloud System Booster Chameleon

Postby vita » 2012-06-05 22:36

Nice color.
Maybe you can choose a dark color picture to be the background.
How do you think?
vita
Advanced Member

Advanced Member

Return to Cloud System Booster Beta Test Program

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
QuestionShawl10170
Kopen Replica Horloges Online, klassieke Rolex Replica horloges te koop, nep Rolex en Omega Horloges te koopocwilsonminhm0
Christian Louboutin Booties : Christian Louboutin Outlet Sale Save: 80% OFF,Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes Official Websitelragelollie0
AAA Replica Cartier :reslerbuff0
Designers Kollektioner: Tiffany smycken Outlet Online , Tiffany och Co Outlet : Jewelry Shop Online , Tiffany utlopp webbutik tillhandahålla ett utbud av mode smycken utlopp på nätet , handla billiandemanmitz0