Anvi Smart Defender Service

Here submit any test review on our Beta Tests.

Re: Anvi Smart Defender Service

Postby Mops21 » 2012-08-04 8:47


Hi

I have zip 2 DMP File into a zip folder for check

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/33529050/file.html
Attachments
Anvisoft 14.jpg
Mops21
Regular Member

Regular Member
 
Posts: 104
Joined: 2012-02-12 12:23

Re: Anvi Smart Defender Service

Postby Mops21 » 2012-08-05 10:04

Mops21 wrote:Hi

I have zip 2 DMP File into a zip folder for check

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/33529050/file.html



Any Infos about it
Mops21
Regular Member

Regular Member
 
Posts: 104
Joined: 2012-02-12 12:23

Re: Anvi Smart Defender Service

Postby Ivy » 2012-08-05 20:40

Hello Mops,
Thanks for your zip file. I will forward it to developer for further investigation.
For any result, I will post here.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
User avatar
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff
 
Posts: 2413
Joined: 2012-01-16 21:05

Re: Anvi Smart Defender Service

Postby Mops21 » 2012-08-06 0:45

Ivy wrote:Hello Mops,
Thanks for your zip file. I will forward it to developer for further investigation.
For any result, I will post here.


Thank you very much for your Info Ivy
Mops21
Regular Member

Regular Member
 
Posts: 104
Joined: 2012-02-12 12:23

Re: Anvi Smart Defender Service

Postby Mops21 » 2012-08-08 10:31

Mops21 wrote:
Ivy wrote:Hello Mops,
Thanks for your zip file. I will forward it to developer for further investigation.
For any result, I will post here.


Thank you very much for your Info Ivy


Hi

Any Infos about it
Mops21
Regular Member

Regular Member
 
Posts: 104
Joined: 2012-02-12 12:23

Re: Anvi Smart Defender Service

Postby Ivy » 2012-08-08 20:46

Sorry Mops,
The developer is trying hard to figure out the problem.
It might take some times.
I will send you message when I get some information from the developer.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
User avatar
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff
 
Posts: 2413
Joined: 2012-01-16 21:05

Re: Anvi Smart Defender Service

Postby Mops21 » 2012-08-09 0:48

Ivy wrote:Sorry Mops,
The developer is trying hard to figure out the problem.
It might take some times.
I will send you message when I get some information from the developer.


Hi

Okay thank you very much
Mops21
Regular Member

Regular Member
 
Posts: 104
Joined: 2012-02-12 12:23

Re: Anvi Smart Defender Service

Postby Ivy » 2012-08-09 0:53

Thanks for your understanding. We appreciate your support. :)
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
User avatar
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff
 
Posts: 2413
Joined: 2012-01-16 21:05

Re: Anvi Smart Defender Service

Postby Mops21 » 2012-08-18 7:13

Hi

Any Infos about it
Mops21
Regular Member

Regular Member
 
Posts: 104
Joined: 2012-02-12 12:23

Re: Anvi Smart Defender Service

Postby Ivy » 2012-08-19 22:14

Hello Mops,
The developers are working hard to improve the program.
Is the problem occurring on your computer once again?
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
User avatar
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff
 
Posts: 2413
Joined: 2012-01-16 21:05

PreviousNext

Return to Anvi Smart Defender Beta Test Program

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Timberland Мужчины ролл Топ Сапоги Черный Красный - $133.00 : Выход Timberland, timberlandbootssale.topreckleromarh0
About New Version?Marry47416
Accessoires: Vente Moncler officiel Outlet Online Store -2012 Nouveau Moncler chaudeamaxl0
Moncler Cheap Sleeveless Down Vest Women Button Hat Red [Moncler_Outlet_80302] - $200.00 : moncler, moncleroutletgoods.topapumpsatwood0
2013 New! Moncler OXALIS Down Jackets Womens Collar Blue [mjw050] - $275.00 : Cheap Moncler Outlet Online Store, monclersales.cclragelollie0

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users