really messed up computer

Here post some PC problems on hardware, networking, software and system. Please do not post any question about malware.

really messed up computer

Postby JaneDoe999 » 2013-09-15 16:53

computer was running very slow so my son suggested another website to get help. The person "helping " me was a tech support in training. He had me run hijack this,otl, malwarebytes. mbar, combofix, and several other programs. My computer now has several error messages including a blue screen when it starts up and a black screen when it starts up and every programs I go to use now freezes up When I hit alt control delete I now get error messages such as: firefox.exe application error (Oxc0000142) wordpad.exe application error (0xc0000142) dumprep.exe application error (0xc0000142) vprot.exe application error (oxc0000142)
I also have several new programs on my computer now such as ComboFix, OTL, continue codec, see similar 02, speed anilizer, PC Performer (which wants me to purchase coverage for 564 errors, avast, PC Scan and repair, JRT, mbar, Internet helper 3.1 community, AVG safeguard, appbario 12 community. What are these things? I just wanted my computer to run better but now it's worse. This has been going on now for almost a month. Please please help me. I don't have the heart to tell the other person he really messed up my computer because I'm sure he meant well.
JaneDoe999

Re: really messed up computer

Postby Ivy » 2013-09-15 22:51

Hi JaneDoe,

I am sorry to hear that you have such severe problem on your computer.

Some registry must be corrupted on your computer that you can't run program and get the application error message.

I highly recommend you uninstall the program such as hijack this tool, OTL, combofix and other program, those program are useful to detect problem on your computer but
it is useless to for computer daily care.

After that, please download and install Cloud System Booster (http://download.anvisoft.com/software/csbsetup.exe), go to Expert tab, select Repair and check the option
"Registry Error Fix" .

scan with CSB.jpg

If it does not work, I am afraid you have to restore your computer by using the system restore point. To troubleshooting your problem with system restore, please follow tips here.

http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-51-1348-0.html
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Re: really messed up computer

Postby thomasvandyke » 2014-02-10 4:56

As per me, this is very big issue for your PC and its really affect your PC alot. I want to suggest you one very effective and pleasant Tech Support Service that really provide me very good service when my PC was crashed. Its is click4support. May be it helps you to get rid of all your PC related issues.
thomasvandyke

Return to PC Problems Help

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
My computer has a virusAmy3175
How do I get rid of Claro Search engine?betty00932961
How do I do a system restore on my laptop?eggesy2804
Browser got hijacked, how can I repair it?Lawranece4209
DVD drive on my computer has in trouble, can you help me?Anne3175