How to Clean IE cache

Here post some PC problems on hardware, networking, software and system. Please do not post any question about malware.

How to Clean IE cache

Postby henrichk » 2012-05-10 1:29

How to clean the IE cache?
henrichk

Re: How to Clean IE cache & cookie

Postby Ethen » 2012-05-10 1:35

Internet Explorer will store WebPages you ever visited in your computer for the high speed of visiting next time. These WebPages content includes pictures and cookies. The place to record information about webpage content is called IE Cache. When you visit websites next time, IE will search this content among the information you visited before, so it can save your time.

you can set the size of IE Cache. IE Cache will take too much system space. So, your system space is not enough. You can set the size of IE Cache so that you can change this situation. To make it smaller, you can do like this: click on the “tools” button, select “internet options”, a dialog box will be open then, you can find “internet temp files” option in the “convention” option; click “settings” button; set a proper size for IE Cache.

We also need to clean up IE Cache regularly. Open IE browser, click “tools” button, and then choose “internet options”, then you can see the “internet temp files” in the “convention” option, click “delete cookies”, and then click “Yes”; after deleting cookies, click “delete files” button, and then choose “Delete All Offline Content”, click “Yes”. After finishing deleting, close all IE, and open again.

cloud system booster can clean the browser history,cookie and other privacy info.

hope this would he helpful
Ethen

Re: How to Clean IE cache

Postby aurora » 2012-05-14 14:39

Diskmax a freeware will eliminate browser cache and cookies, please read this http://www.instantfundas.com/2010/05/recover-lost-hard-disk-space-with.html I use this even after I clean up with CCleaner .
aurora

Postby queen » 2012-05-14 21:44

Hello Ethen,
Your solution seems a lit complicated and time-consuming.
I would like to take Cloud System Booster to do this for me.
queen

Postby aurora » 2012-05-14 22:04

queen wrote:Hello Ethen,
Your solution seems a lit complicated and time-consuming.
I would like to take Cloud System Booster to do this for me.

That would be another better option for sure.
aurora

Postby Ethen » 2012-05-15 3:01

i will post some posts on how to clean cache in different browsers like IE,safari,firefox in next few days
Ethen

Return to PC Problems Help

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
レプリカUボート - オーストラリア最高品質のレプリカ時計、購入ニセモノ時計turethann0
What are the best internet security products for my iPad?Bill3766
Babylon Search Viruskurkk10423
How do I get rid of Claro Search engine?betty00932441
Лучшая цена на Jimmy Choo Fairy Bridal Satin сандалии слоновая кость [c9e0] - $150.00 : Профессиональный Jimmy Choo Обувь Outlet магазин, jyeheyeldr0