Java 7 not working in any browser in windows 7

Here post some PC problems on hardware, networking, software and system. Please do not post any question about malware.

Java 7 not working in any browser in windows 7

Postby jclark » 2013-04-24 6:54

Hello,
I'm using java 7 latest version. I've installed the 32 version and am using windows 7 x64. Java is not working in any browser. I've uninstalled all browsers, reinstalled them, removed older versions of java and the current one and reinstalled it. I've also been into the Java settings to ensure Mozilla is enabled. I've also turned off all firewalls and virus software. Nothing is working and I'm out of ideas. Can anyone help?
jclark

Re: Java 7 not working in any browser in windows 7

Postby bettywhite » 2013-04-25 6:58

hi
try it with 64verison of java as you are using windows that support 64bit.
bettywhite

Re: Java 7 not working in any browser in windows 7

Postby mariamenounous » 2013-04-26 6:09

jclark wrote:Hello,
I'm using java 7 latest version. I've installed the 32 version and am using windows 7 x64. Java is not working in any browser. I've uninstalled all browsers, reinstalled them, removed older versions of java and the current one and reinstalled it. I've also been into the Java settings to ensure Mozilla is enabled. I've also turned off all firewalls and virus software. Nothing is working and I'm out of ideas. Can anyone help?

Hello jclark...

Well you should not have any such problems but still as you are facing it tehn you can try doing the following steps...

1. Go in your programs list and uninstall java. Then go the main website of oracle and then click on technetwork. Download java from it.

Choose the verison you want and download it. You must log in before.
mariamenounous

Return to PC Problems Help

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Please help me with the problem of program running on my computer.masha3759
Cookie Usage : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commercemkimmmaxw0
Help, Windows Maintenance Suite Removalsarmen5290
Browser got hijacked, how can I repair it?Lawranece3917
GboxappZiv Sheinfeld5127