How do I get rid if Delta search?

Here post some PC problems on hardware, networking, software and system. Please do not post any question about malware.

How do I get rid if Delta search?

Postby Kasperry » 2013-03-02 4:23

As described in title. How can I get rid of Delta search? The matter is that after I had downloaded a new program,my homepage was changed to the annoying delta-search.com
I can't get my homepage back. Anybody here who can help me?

I do not want to see the delta-search.com on my browser any more.
Please help.
Kasperry

Re: How do I get rid if Delta search?

Postby Ivy » 2013-03-02 4:44

Hi,
Welcome to [url]forums.anvisoft.com[/url]. I am Ivy and I am going to help you with your problem.

Delta search is categorized as a browser hijacker that changes existing internet browser settings. It changes the home page of popular internet browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, to Delta-Search.com (and other Delta Search websites) and default search provider to Delta Search, which in turn causes the infected internet browsers to start up on Delta Search websites and redirect to Delta-Search.com while attempting to search the web using the browser’s address or omni bar.

I highly recommend you follow the tips below to remove the delta search.

1. Download Anvi Smart Defender to kill the malicious file.

Anvi Smart Defender Download:http://download.anvisoft.com/software/asdsetup.exe

2. Repair your browser problem. Please let me what browser you use on your PC. I would like to continue to help you solve the problem.

Good luck and keep secure online. For detail information, please check http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-45-3840-0.html
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby Sophia » 2013-03-02 4:45

Hello

To get rid of delta search, you can just follow the detailed removal instructions in this post: How to remove Delta Search Redirect Virus

If you still have any further question about the removal in your case, please just let us know.

Good luck and be safe online.
Imagination is more important than Knowledge!
Sophia
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby mariamenounous » 2013-04-29 5:47

Hello...

In order to get rid of delta search, you can follow these steps!!
When trying to remove Delta Search virus from the system, you should firstly eliminate it from Add/Remove Programs list. For that, click the Start button and then select Settings -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs. Additionally, remove Delta Search from your browsers:

Internet Explorer:
Open IE -> Tools -> Internet Option -> General tab.Enter Google or other address to make it the default start page.

Mozilla Firefox:
Open Mozilla Firefox, go to Tools -> Options -> General -> Startup. Now select 'Show a blank page' when Firefox Starts or set a certain website, like Google or similar..

Google Chrome:
Open Google Chrome, click on wench icon, go to settings and choose 'Manage search engines'. Change search engine to google or other and delete Delta Search from the list. Then Go to section “On start” and make sure you get blank page while creating new tab.
mariamenounous

Postby bettywhite » 2013-04-29 6:27

hi
these are teh simple steps that you can follow to get rid of it
Internet Explorer:
Open IE -> Tools -> Internet Option -> General tab.Enter Google or other address to make it the default start page.

Mozilla Firefox:
Open Mozilla Firefox, go to Tools -> Options -> General -> Startup. Now select 'Show a blank page' when Firefox Starts or set a certain website, like Google or similar..

Google Chrome:
Open Google Chrome, click on wench icon, go to settings and choose 'Manage search engines'. Change search engine to google or other and delete Delta Search from the list. Then Go to section “On start” and make sure you get blank page while creating new tab.
bettywhite

Postby shaneHudson12 » 2013-06-10 6:13

Hi, I had the same thing Delta search is awful.
Well, on Google Chrome just go to the top-right hand corner and click on "Settings" then scroll down a bit until you see "Search" and Chrome ask you which search engine you want to use. Click where it says "Delta Search" or "Delta" and then choose Google. Also visit your extensions area and get rid of there. But to permanently get rid of Delta Search, just go to your control panel, click manage/uninstall programs and delete it there. :)
shaneHudson12

Postby Ivy » 2013-06-11 2:26

Absolutely correct. Delta create program file on victims' computer. They need go to control panel and completely uninstall all the element and files related to delta search.

After that, browser setting should also be modified to ensure everything is correct.

Anyhow, should you have any problem, please just feel free to ask.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to PC Problems Help

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Is there anybody who knows how to remove utorrent toolbar from google chrome?ewetgue2809
Internet Explorer menu bar is missing, how to retrieve? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!uaaronprince6636
How to Clean IE cachehenrichk1751
Gboxapp Fun Itemsgboxapp2013@gmail.com645
Get 403 Forbidden error message when I try to visit a websitesarmen1202