How can i clear my computer.?

Here post some PC problems on hardware, networking, software and system. Please do not post any question about malware.

How can i clear my computer.?

Postby lielagen » 2012-12-10 3:15

Alright my computer is horrible it laggs if i open a folder..i want to start new,. like i just opend it ..so how can i do it..something like reboot...but i dont have a disk..or nothing just want my computer new..'

What can I do now? Any suggestions are appreciated.
lielagen

Re: How can i clear my computer.?

Postby Ivy » 2012-12-10 3:41

Hi,
Welcome to Anvisoft forum and thanks for posting your problem here. I am Ivy and I am going to help you with your problem.
A slow computer can be caused by too much computer system junk files, trojan virus or any other factors. I recommend you do following to fix your problem.

1>Clean off computer junks that including browser cache, temporary system files, and registry number of invalid registry entries.
You can take the free junk files cleaner, Cloud System Booster to remove any types of junk files.

Direct download link:http://www.anvisoft.com/product/cloudsystembooster.html

2> Check the presence of malware, trojan, virus. Trojan viruses scanning in the background which collect information and may also take up too many system resources that resulting in the case of computer slow.

I would like recommend you take Anvi Smart Defender to run a full scan for virus check.

Direct download link: http://www.anvisoft.com/product/smartdefenderpro.html

If you are still experiencing the same problem, please let me know. I will try my best to help you.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby lielagen » 2012-12-10 3:51

Hello Ivy,
Thanks a lot for your information. I have installed Anvi Smart Defender and run full scan before I post in the forum. No virus or malware detected.
I will try your first way to clean the junk files since I have never installed any program to clean my computer.

I will let you know when I fix my problem.
Once again, thanks a lot for your help.
lielagen

Postby Ivy » 2012-12-10 4:02

I am waiting to hear from you again. :D
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby thomasvandyke » 2014-02-11 8:00

Hello Pal,

First of all if you want to clean your PC told me that in which way you want to do this. Means if you just want to make backup for your PC then you have to take all important data in other storage disk. Or if your PC is not performing well due to some other reason that you have take some good and proper PC cleaner that clean all your junk files that lying in your PC. Here i want to add one more thing or suggest about one more effective and useful PC cleaner and its name is optimo pro. :) :)
thomasvandyke

Postby isiah » 2014-04-16 22:02

try to install ToolWiz Care, which can cleanup your pc.
isiah

Postby Kevinmoffat » 2014-08-16 4:30

Thanks for sharing your question! First of all you need to do is format your hard disk and re install the operating system and all the other software.
Kevinmoffat

Postby Autumn » 2014-08-17 22:40

Kevinmoffat wrote:Thanks for sharing your question! First of all you need to do is format your hard disk and re install the operating system and all the other software.

Yes, it is also a way to clean the computer completely.
Autumn
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby lenatsider » 2014-12-13 4:00

Refresh your system and delete all temporary files. Scanning the system using any good antivirus is a good option.
Source: Cheap essay writing service
lenatsider

Post a reply- AnviSoft

Postby Tetragpr » 2015-01-24 2:20

Hello Ivy, Thanks a lot for your information. I have installed Anvi Smart Defender and run full scan before I post in the forum. No virus or malware detected. I will try your first way to clean the junk files since I have never installed any program to clean my computer. I will let you know when I fix my problem. Once again, thanks a lot for your help.

I can now take part in the discussion - there is no free time. Very soon, be sure to give my opinion .
Tetragpr

Next

Return to PC Problems Help

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
gboxapp installing problemhanifbfr2646
Belstaff Chaquetas Outlet, Baratos Belstsaff venta en línea para hombres y mujeresnfernandesher0
Websearch.com?Jessica2743
Montblanc Doue Signum Meisterstuck Rollerball Pen Black And Silver 08576 [a7bd] - $120.00 : Professional montblanc pen stores, montblancvip.cnrllerrene0
i-gosearch.com redirect my search results,virus?Abadam4873