How do I get rid of this spyware?

Here post some PC problems on hardware, networking, software and system. Please do not post any question about malware.

How do I get rid of this spyware?

Postby eggesy » 2012-12-04 4:37

Recently, I noticed that on many webpages, I get certain links where there should be none, directing me to bogus pages. When I hover the pointer over the link, it reads "Click to Continue > by Text-Enhance." How do I get rid of this crap?

Anybody here has idea of the Text-enhance?
eggesy

Re: How do I get rid of this spyware?

Postby Ivy » 2012-12-04 4:42

Hi,
Welcome to Anvisoft forum. I am Ivy and I am going to help you with your problem.

Text Enhance is a form of adware which is embedded or bundled in free program and get attached to internet browser as an extension and cookies without letting you know.
We judge that Text Enhance is not a realistic service because no extension is provided on the original site, and we can find the extension in the Google Chrome’s extension database.

Please follow guide below to remove Text Enhance:

Step1, Clear all your browser’s cache load and cookies for safe measure. You can manually remove the cookies and cache by going to options/preference settings. To remove browser cookies or cache in quick way, please download and install Cloud System Booster to perform the task for you.

Direct download link: http://www.anvisoft.com/product/cloudsystembooster.html

Step2, Delete Text Enhance related extension in Browser. By the way, what's your browser? Please let me know thus we can help you to remove the adware completely.

----------
Best wishes,
ivy
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby eggesy » 2012-12-06 4:11

Hi Ivy,
I am sorry that I am busy and I have time to repair my trouble computer now. Could you continue to help me with my problem?
I have Internet Explorer installed on my computer. So what's should I do next step?

Thanks a lot for your help.
eggesy

Postby Ivy » 2012-12-06 4:19

Hi,
After you remove the Text Enhance from your control panel, please go to following step.

Remove Text Enhance in Internet Explorer:

Click the “Tools” button > and then click “Manage add-ons” > Under Show, click “All add-ons” > Select the Text Enhance plug-in from the list of software, and click “Disable”.

Should you have any problem, please let me know.

Best wishes,
Ivy
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby eggesy » 2012-12-11 3:49

Thanks a lot for your help. My problem get solved now. But now I have new problem, please help me.
eggesy

Return to PC Problems Help

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Java 7 not working in any browser in windows 7jclark3620
How to remove AppGraffiti.com from my Facebook? Help neededmacean10343
Omega Watches Replica De Ville 4575.75.00 Ladies quartz watch [f6ee] - $214.00 : Professional replica watches stores, rolexgmt.net.cnreslerbuff0
Tiffany Small Atlas Square Watch [8b69] - $219.00 : Professional tiffany &amp co outlet stores, tiffanyoutlets.topjaczjuan0
Replica Chopard -australia migliori qualità replica orologi , Compro knockoff Orologioltrogdonmigue0