Sorry If Someone Else Already Suggested These

Here you can send your comments (advantages & disadvantages) and suggestions. We can discuss and improve this site and our products.

Sorry If Someone Else Already Suggested These

Postby nesivos » 2012-06-05 11:49

In Custom Scans all radio button come up checked each time you enter Custom Scan. I would like to see it modified so that the boxes that you checked the last time you used Custom Scan are the ones that show checked the next time you go into Custom Scan.

Also I would like to see the option to check them or uncheck them all with one radio button.

The other thing I would like to see if that when you click the "X" on the ASD GUI to close the GUI and then want to reopen the GUI from the Taskbar you don't get the Micorsoft UAC screen even when set to one of the two highest levels. The UAC screen does not show up when you close and then re-open avast! IObit IMF, IObit ASC GUIs among many others from the Taskbar. Re-clicking the UAC pop-up every-time you want to go int the ASD GUI is a big royal pain and slows you down. Sure you might only do this several times a day at the most but still there is no good reason that I am aware of :) to have to do so at all.

Re: Sorry If Someone Else Already Suggested These

Postby Autumn » 2012-06-05 21:50

we strive to create the best possible user experience for all of our players. We therefore thank you for all the suggestions and feedback! We will be sure to pass this along to our development team for further discussion.
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Re: Sorry If Someone Else Already Suggested These

Postby vita » 2012-06-05 22:37

I like to see the UAC screen when I open a program.
It makes me comfortable. ;)
Advanced Member

Advanced Member

Return to Comments & Suggestions

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Business Success Is All inside Family at Prystup Packaging ProductsMichaelsapy0
монастырские чаи аленький цветочекSvetlanaDop0
Scan Speedsshadow4287
الساعات رادارreckleromarh0
Реплика Frederique Constantocwilsonminhm0