anvisoft program not respondimg

Here you can send your comments (advantages & disadvantages) and suggestions. We can discuss and improve this site and our products.

anvisoft program not respondimg

Postby headgear69 » 2012-10-29 15:21

I have downloaded and tried to run the program, I left it running for around an hour, when I returned to check it the screen informed me that the programming was not responding. I am running XP with sp3 , I ran superantispyware which informed me of the virus pup.protector was present in 19 entries, so I had to try to remove it, tried the manual way but could not get into machine in safe mode, when I eventually got into safe mode via msconfig I still could not manually remove the files mentioned in the forum article. Would appreciate some help, as the PC will not let me do anything at all now once it boots up and anything I click to load just will not load, I think the only action I can take is to format that partition and start again, just as well I have a dual boot system.
headgear69

Re: anvisoft program not respondimg

Postby Ivy » 2012-10-29 20:40

Hello headgear,
As you mentioned that superantispyware detected the virus of virus pup.protector, can it remove the virus infection?

pup.protector is a kind of adware and tracking cookies, I suggest you download and run Cloud System Booster to clean the cookies, the registry entries, and the Temp files.

The adware should be located in the temp folders.

Cloud System Booster direct download link: http://www.anvisoft.com/software/csb/

After you run Cloud System Booster, please run full scan with Anvi Smart Defender or superantispyware to detect and clean the virus.

Note: When you run Cloud System Booster to clean the cookies, please manually modify the settings of the program. Browser cookies cleaner is not selected automatically, please check the option Browser cookies before you run Cloud System Booster.
Please follow: Settings-Cleaner-select the browser cookies you need to clean.
Attachments
cookies.jpg
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby vita » 2012-10-29 22:24

Hi,
Can you run full scan with Anvi Smart Defender in safe mode?
vita
Advanced Member

Advanced Member

Postby headgear69 » 2012-10-30 13:02

Hi thank you for suggestions, will give it a try tomorrow and keep you posted. Only one thing I cannot get into safe mode in that partition as the system does not respond to any actions I take its as if it is being controlled by software as when I found the virus I was unable to go into safe mode by pressing F8, I will try again though. Once again thank you for relpying so quickly.
headgear69

Postby headgear69 » 2012-10-30 13:03

Hi thank you for suggestions, will give it a try tomorrow and keep you posted. Only one thing I cannot get into safe mode in that partition as the system does not respond to any actions I take its as if it is being controlled by software as when I found the virus I was unable to go into safe mode by pressing F8, I will try again though. Once again thank you for relpying so quickly.
headgear69

Postby Ivy » 2012-10-30 20:27

Hello headgear,

If you are unable to boot into safe mode, please unplug your internet cable or disconnect your internet connection before you try to boot into safe mode.
Disconnecting from internet will help you stop the virus running on your computer.
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby headgear69 » 2012-10-31 15:59

H Ivy
Thank you for your suggestion did not get chance to try today, will give that a try when time allows as very busy at the moment, I will update everyone with my results.
headgear69

Postby Ivy » 2012-10-31 20:13

Never mind, please let us know if you have any problem. We will try our best to help you. ;)
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby headgear69 » 2012-11-02 16:50

Hi ivy
I received 2 posts looks like from Germany are they a form of virus could you look at them and let me know what you think. I hope to look at my problem over the weekend.thank you
John
headgear69

Postby Ivy » 2012-11-03 0:21

Hello John,
Please send me the posts, I will check it for you.
Please send me via private message. Thanks.
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Next

Return to Comments & Suggestions

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Jimmy Choo Scarpe Prezzo | Sconto Jimmy Choo in vendita appartamenti | Jimmy Choo Scarpe onlinereckleromarh0
Links of London Necklace--Anthology Heart Pend - $64.00 : links of london, linksoflondonoutlete.netlnakohlmymarc0
Tray icon right-click.Tupilak13797
Hublot horloges, Koning Extreme Seriesmkimmmaxw0
Rain shortage prompts drought fearsWilliamAngef0