Unable to send emails through my gmail account

A place to talk about relax topics, such as tailwaggers and jokes unrelated to our products, politics and religion. Please keep it clean.

Unable to send emails through my gmail account

Postby jenyclark58 » 2013-04-20 5:14

Hello guys, I am using Window 8. I am unable to send any mail through my Gmail account but can read the mails without any problem. What should I do to solve out this error?
jenyclark58

Re: Unable to send emails through my gmail account

Postby martinkaren77 » 2013-04-20 6:12

If you are not receiving delivery error messages, and are having no ostensible problems with sending, and the sent mails show when you click Sent, why do you think your messages are not being delivered? While using the web interface, you compose and Send an email. What happens then? Does the email actually send or do you immediately receive an error message and the mail is not sent?Or does it Send successfully, but then you get an email back saying that the message could not be delivered?
In either instance, are you using GMail's SMTP servers, or attempting to use your ISP's server, or the server related to your website?
martinkaren77

Re: Unable to send emails through my gmail account

Postby inutme » 2013-05-03 23:07

Hi, I'm having the same problem. There's no delivery failure message of some sort. I tried sending a message to my own yahoo address and I didn't receive anything there. But gmail also did not receive any failure emails. I'm using gmail's web interface. This has been a problem for 2 weeks now. Would anyone have any idea what's going on?
inutme

Return to General Chat

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Longinesmkimmmaxw0
Moncler Women's Jacket Aliso Down With Blue [Moncler_Women_10132] - $237.00 : moncler, monclerkids.topoltrogdonmigue0
How do you think about windows 8?queen4076
Adult galleriesagnesuu20
Beware of fake Facebook account cancellation emailsvita2863