Start Savin removal

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Start Savin removal

Postby i.troy@comcast.net » 2014-01-24 12:16

Hi - I'm desperately attempting to remove this piece of junk from my system. I downloaded and installed the Anvisoft toolbar, but it failed to find the malwear. I then attempted to remove it via the alternative directions - removing it using Windows 7 uninstall application utility. The process begins, but then I'm prompted to enter a "are you human?" type code. No matter how many times I enter the code seen, it comes back as an improper entry and the stupid thing won't uninstall. [For comic relief I have to laugh at a malwear program asking to verify I'm not trying to spam them!] I also cannot unclick the "enabled" box under Chrome extensions. How do I get rid of this POC? Meanwhile, I have to go thrash my nephew who knows he's not even allowed on my office computer! Any help you can offer will be appreciated. Thanks!
i.troy@comcast.net

Re: Start Savin removal

Postby Ivy » 2014-01-24 21:32

Hi and welcome to Anvisoft forum.

Could you please take the revo uninstaller to uninstall the start Savin from your computer completely?

http://www.revouninstaller.com/

You can take the trial version to uninstall any unwanted program.

The windows uninstall utility takes the uninstaller provides by the start savin which may prevent you to remove the file from your computer successfully.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
How to get rid of malware? Please help meJeaanne10568
What is Search.gboxapp.com? Is it safe?Barbie18066
Searchnu.com/410Bella3820
google chrome and firefox are all redirected to Googleleads.I.doublee-click.net, how to remove this website?michael6322
Google Chrome keeps poping up i.trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xml warning? Virus? Help needed.....tony8657