Help Please

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Help Please

Postby jerry50 » 2013-12-02 16:06

I have one of those pennypak virus that shows my computer screen has been blocked.
I tried to read the removal guide but being a slow person sometimes I don't get it.
Can anyone provide a online service I can call have them take over my laptop for a fee and remove it.?
I didnt see a section here for folks who have a business that provides this service.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Jerry
jerry50

Re: Help Please

Postby Ivy » 2013-12-02 21:26

Hi Jerry,

Welcome to Anvisoft forum. Sorry to hear that you have the pc-lock screen virus on your computer.

I am sorry that the virus removal process is a little bit complicated, please read carefully on our instruction post and learn to remove the
virus infection file.

For detail information, please check http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-45-2821-0.html

I am sorry that we currently do not provide online service. Please follow the instruction and fix your problem.

Should you have any problem, please let us know.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Re: Help Please

Postby thomasvandyke » 2014-03-19 1:23

hello Jerry,
I am facing same problem. I am using Optimo Pro antivirus then my PC is good then after. I suggest you try this.
thomasvandyke

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
CANNOT REMOVE TROJANfqt6047800
How to completely remove Websearch.ask.com from my google chrome browser?juliea13968
UK Moncler Coats Mens Sale - Online Officialiranweilenorm0
There's something named NSIS:Bundlore-B [Adw] appears in my computer from nowhere, how to remove it?ryan5368
Windows Proprietary Advisor Removal GuideAutumn2854