How to remove ask search toolbar

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

How to remove ask search toolbar

Postby Gregorybrooks » 2013-09-28 9:52

My home page has been hijacked by Ask search toolbar browser hijack. How did i get this google redirect virus? Every time I open a new tab some Ask search toolbar comes up. It’s really annoying. Another victim said:” My search engine has been attacked by Ask search toolbar, someone give me a removal guide link http://www.yac.mx, But it requires to download sth, so can someone know whether it is reliable? , and my OS is windows 7, Please help!and i don’t know how to get rid of it? What do you do then?
Gregorybrooks

Re: How to remove ask search toolbar

Postby Ivy » 2013-09-28 22:22

Hi Gregorybrooks,

Welcome to Anvisoft forum. The ask toolbar and ask search can be removed manually.

To uninstall Ask toolbar and ask search engine, I highly recommend you follow instruction below:

http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-53-4709-0.html

Should you have any problem, please leave a reply below. We will try our best to reply you as soon as possible.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Re: How to remove ask search toolbar

Postby Kevinmoffat » 2013-11-18 6:15

I also had this problem but i get my answer from this forum only. Delete the unused and unauthorized adds and then choose the Google search option it will work for you!!
Kevinmoffat

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Moncler Sweaters Women Gray Black - $83.00 : Cheap Moncler Outlet Online Store, monclerdoudoune.topbollbyro0
"System Cleaner is in Progress" problem help!roy4973
What precautions do you take computer viruses and malware?Bella6797
PUP.Funmoods Virus removal Helppollen217876
Delete Worm Eboom.AChenrichk2949