Odd Static?

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Odd Static?

Postby jtuck9876 » 2013-09-06 22:59

After successfully burning the USB, as shown in the diagram for getting rid of the Homeland Security tutorial, then selecting the language in the boot menu, I get a static picture, that ends up glitching into more static, with a square where my mouse was supposed to be. It isn't there if I shut down, then turn my computer back on, I just don't believe I'm doing anything wrong, but if I am, I would love to be corrected.
jtuck9876

Re: Odd Static?

Postby Ivy » 2013-09-09 2:10

Hi and welcome to Anvisoft forum. I apologize for any problem and inconvenience. :oops:

I am afraid that you are probably unable to use Anvi Rescue disk to repair your operating system due to the fact that you can not boot into rescue menu.

When you get the static picture, that ends up glitching into more static, it indicates that your Hard drive is not supported by Anvi Rescue Disk.

We sincerely apologize for the problem.

Could you please try alternative rescue disk to recover your PC?

I would like to recommend you use Kaspersky rescue disk to kill the ransomware virus and unlock your computer.

To get the rescue disk file, please go to link below and download the latest version of rescue disk 10 to recover your computer.

http://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/rescuedisk#downloads

The usage of Kaspersky rescue disk is similar to Anvi Rescue disk. Please have a try.

Best regards,
Ivy
Anvisoft Support Team
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
seekportals.com frequently hacked my google chrome, how to remove this browser redirect virus?juliea6188
What is Search.gboxapp.com? Is it safe?Barbie18863
My pic folder is coverted into .exe?Serene5810
Any idea on how to remove theallsearches.com?Fair5399
How to get rid of Ads.Savannah Spivey3488