FBI Lockscreen virus type [URGENT]

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

FBI Lockscreen virus type [URGENT]

Postby JNSFilipe » 2013-08-06 17:42

Hello
My computer have been infected by a portuguese version of the FBI lockscreens virus that asks for 100€ to unluck, but instead of FBI it says PSP, which is the portuguese police. Any way, my first try to remove it was tryng to start the pc in safe mode, but, when the Windows is getting operable (apering the mouse and the desktop), the computer restarts. So now I have tryed the Anvi Rescue Disk. At the first run, it detected several errors and corrected them, but when I stated the Windows again, the lockscreen was still there. At a secound run of Anvi Rescue Disk it repirted one error ( in the topic Check Portable Devices Settings) and I corrected it but once again, on the Windows stat, the lockscreen is still there, and I don't know how to romove it without format the pc. So can anyone helpe me please? It's urgent
JNSFilipe

Re: FBI Lockscreen virus type [URGENT]

Postby Ivy » 2013-08-06 20:27

JNSFilipe wrote:Hello
My computer have been infected by a portuguese version of the FBI lockscreens virus that asks for 100€ to unluck, but instead of FBI it says PSP, which is the portuguese police. Any way, my first try to remove it was tryng to start the pc in safe mode, but, when the Windows is getting operable (apering the mouse and the desktop), the computer restarts. So now I have tryed the Anvi Rescue Disk. At the first run, it detected several errors and corrected them, but when I stated the Windows again, the lockscreen was still there. At a secound run of Anvi Rescue Disk it repirted one error ( in the topic Check Portable Devices Settings) and I corrected it but once again, on the Windows stat, the lockscreen is still there, and I don't know how to romove it without format the pc. So can anyone helpe me please? It's urgent

Hi and welcome to Anvisoft forum.

We apologize for any inconveinence caused to you. I am afraid that Anvi Rescue disk didn't detect and repair the real FBI virus infection.

We will try to collect the virus sample and add to our database of Anvi Rescue Disk.

Could you please try alternative rescue disk to recover your PC?

I would like to recommend you use Kaspersky rescue disk to kill the ransomware virus and unlock your computer.

To get the rescue disk file, please go to link below and download the latest version of rescue disk 10 to recover your computer.

http://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/rescuedisk#downloads

The usage of Kapersky rescue disk is similar to Anvi Rescue disk. Please have a try.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Re: FBI Lockscreen virus type [URGENT]

Postby JNSFilipe » 2013-08-07 6:30

Does nt work, the following error apears when it is doing the search: 9ABE0003
JNSFilipe

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Womens Moncler Gaelle Fully Lined Down Vest Red DG8878 [0f49] - $220.00 : Professional Moncler Down Jacket Outlet Store, cheap-moncler.metianhoschosebas0
Windows Proactive Safety is another rogueware?Carina2539
Replica Rolex Day-Date Automatic Watch Diamond Marking Blue Computer Dial 566 [a8cb] [4131] - $214.00 : TITLE, SITE_TAGLINEjaczjuan0
Should not I have more than one antivirus software on my PC?Bella7294
FBI Virus removal, help neededsallyanna8905