My computer runs slow. What should I do?

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

My computer runs slow. What should I do?

Postby martinkaren77 » 2013-06-10 5:22

Once every 3 minutes my computer will make the sound that it's turning off. After that it slows down and sometimes it hangs. I am puzzled about the issue. Please guys help me out.
martinkaren77

Re: My computer runs slow. What should I do?

Postby jamesAl » 2013-06-30 7:21

Do you have an antivirus installed. This could be as a result of a virus that executes in the background and creates many instances such that your computer memory is exhausted. Check here to find out about other reasons that are making your computer to slow down http://www.techyv.com/questions/my-pc-getting-slower-day-day.
jamesAl

Re: My computer runs slow. What should I do?

Postby chekellog1010 » 2013-06-30 13:59

jamesAl wrote:Do you have an antivirus installed. This could be as a result of a virus that executes in the background and creates many instances such that your computer memory is exhausted. Check here to find out about other reasons that are making your computer to slow down http://www.techyv.com/questions/my-pc-getting-slower-day-day.
martinkaren77 wrote:Once every 3 minutes my computer will make the sound that it's turning off. After that it slows down and sometimes it hangs. I am puzzled about the issue. Please guys help me out.

Hi,
maybe your memory have dust, try run safe mode and if it happends again so the software have a problem or you have a virus on your computer,

che,:-)
chekellog1010

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Michael Kors Jet Set Logo Large Brown Totes [1c20] - $64.00 : Professional Michael Kors Bags Outlet Stores, michaelkorsbay.meamaxl0
computer locked by Gaeilgeale virus, how to remove it?swift6163
How can I get rid of allsearch.com redirect virus? HelpAmanda4126
Data Recovery Rogue and S.M.A.R.T. Check Removal GuideIvy5346
Rootkit.OaccessEthen7144