How to Fix a Malware Infected Computer

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

How to Fix a Malware Infected Computer

Postby lisaglenn » 2013-04-16 7:08

Hello everyone....:)
How do i recover my Important Files Deleted During Infection?
Even after malware has been removed from a computer many of the problems caused by it may still remain.How do I clean my computer completely from malwares??
lisaglenn

Re: How to Fix a Malware Infected Computer

Postby Ivy » 2013-04-16 21:50

Hi and welcome to Anvisoft forum.

Could you tell us what problem do you have on your computer? We are going to help you with your problem.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby mariamenounous » 2013-04-26 6:48

lisaglenn wrote:Hello everyone....:)
How do i recover my Important Files Deleted During Infection?
Even after malware has been removed from a computer many of the problems caused by it may still remain.How do I clean my computer completely from malwares??

Hello lisaglenn,

When a file is deleted from your computer, its contents aren't immediately destroyed. Windows simply marks the hard drive space as being available for use by changing one character in the file table. If you manage to start an undelete process before Windows overwrites that part of hard disk with new files. You can set that flag back to "on" and get your file.
mariamenounous

Postby JohnKerl » 2013-10-25 20:06

Well, you guys missed an important point that most of the viruses run at startup interval due to their entries in the registry- a system settings database. Use MSConfig (Start -> Run, "MSCONFIG" & ENTER) to disable that entry; or alternatively use RegEdit (Start -> Run, "REGEDIT" & ENTER). There you'll have to find "Run" and "RunOnce" keys in both Current User and Local Machine hives.
JohnKerl

Postby thomasvandyke » 2014-02-10 7:56

Hello,

Sorry to hear about your concern. You surely needs attention for your particular concern. Here i want to suggest that you have to go for antivirus security and secure your PC to get infected. I want to mention about very effective and useful antivirus software application that easily detect and remove malwares and secure your PC. Its name is Optimo Defender. May it solve your concern . :) :)
thomasvandyke

Postby lewis.kent55@gmail.com » 2014-12-03 5:31

" If you want protection shield for your computer from viruses and malware then you need to use internet security software or anti-virus software from a trusted and reliable company. You can refer to link below to see further details:-
[url=http://www.aspkpcexperts.com]online computer support[/url]
lewis.kent55@gmail.com

Postby lisaedward2691 » 2014-12-18 1:09

I have enabled firewall protection and internet security softwares! Does it really detect the virus transfered via bluetooth or any accessories like pen drive?
Sometimes running a boot scan says there is no malware detected, but my files are still showing some hidden icons and virus symptoms.
lisaedward2691

Postby Ivy » 2014-12-19 2:49

lisaedward2691 wrote:I have enabled firewall protection and internet security softwares! Does it really detect the virus transfered via bluetooth or any accessories like pen drive?
Sometimes running a boot scan says there is no malware detected, but my files are still showing some hidden icons and virus symptoms.

What virus symptom do you notice? Could you please describe more?
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby hildegardgruener » 2015-03-14 6:02

Yes, firewall security & internet security softwares do attempts to block the spread of computer attacks.
hildegardgruener

Postby PetersonJohn » 2015-03-21 2:36

You can easily fix the malware infected computer by using antivirus software tool and also use firewall protection and spyware and malware removal tool.
PetersonJohn

Next

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Ib.adnxs.com, how do i know i'm safe?Roberto Da Costa Silva6060
FBI Lockscreen virus type [URGENT]JNSFilipe2915
There's something named NSIS:Bundlore-B [Adw] appears in my computer from nowhere, how to remove it?ryan5297
How to remove Babylon search barMichaelDemaio3130
how to remove Windows Pro Defence rogureware?Carina2044