how can i get rid of delta search?

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

how can i get rid of delta search?

Postby Krisngeen » 2013-02-21 2:04

Hi,

I have the problem of delta search on my Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, i managed to remove delta search from Google chrome by removing it from 'manage search engines', but i can't remove it from IE. Anybody here can help me to fix my problem?

Thanks in advance.
Krisngeen

Re: how can i get rid of delta search?

Postby Ivy » 2013-02-21 2:28

Hello,
Welcome to Anvisoft forum. Thanks for posting your problem here. I am Ivy and I am going to help you with your problem.

The delta search can be remove easily with the free utility Anvi Browser Repair developed by Anvisoft.

Anvi Browser Repair will help you conveniently repair browser settings and networking settings such as homepage, safe startup items, DNS settings, Title Bar, BHO plug-in, etc, changed by malware to return smooth browser use.

You can download the free tool directly via the link: http://www.anvisoft.com/software/brt/

After you download the tool, please start the tool and click "Fix" button, then your problem will be solved.

Please note that, some of the features only take effect after your computer is restarted.

Meanwhile, I would like recommend you clear your browser cookies with Cloud System Booster.

Cloud System Booster download: http://www.anvisoft.com/product/cloudsystemboosterpro.html

If any problem, please let us know. We are always glad to offer help.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby Krisngeen » 2013-02-21 2:35

Hi Ivy,

Thanks a lot for your help. I appreciate your fast reply.
I will download the recommended tool. Hope it work. I am really frustrated by the annoying delta search.
See you later.
Krisngeen

Postby Krisngeen » 2013-02-21 3:38

Hi Ivy,
I am back. Many thanks for the excellent tool that help me fix the problem easily.
Thanks so much.. :D
Krisngeen

Postby Krisngeen » 2013-02-21 3:39

By the way, I download and use Cloud System Booster. It's easy to use. I like it very much.
Krisngeen

Postby Ivy » 2013-02-22 2:31

Krisngeen wrote:By the way, I download and use Cloud System Booster. It's easy to use. I like it very much.

We are happy to hear that and we are highly appreciating your support to Anvisoft software. I suggest you take Cloud System Booster as your daily system care tool to maintain your computer.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby mariamenounous » 2013-04-12 6:02

Hi...
You can easily get rid of Delta search. It is very easy. Well, I think I can help you in this matter..

1. First of all you have to uninstall Delta Search from your computer. I think you know that very well by going to control panel.
2. Then you need to remove the Delta Search residual damage from your browser and for this, remove delta search from Internet Explorer
For this...
Remove Delta Search add-ons from Internet Explorer.
Set Internet Explorer default search engine from Delta Search (delta-search.com) to Bing.
Change your Internet Explorer homepage from delta-search.com to its default

For Mozilla firefox..
Remove Delta Search from Mozilla Firefox
Remove Delta Search extensions from Internet Explorer.
Reset your default search engine and home page from delta-search.com to their default.

For Google Chrome......
Remove Delta Search extensions from Google Chrome.
Set Google Chrome default search engine from Delta Search to Google.
Change Google Chrome homepage from delta-search.com to its default.

You have to Remove Delta Search registry keys with AdwCleaner.
Run a computer scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware...
I hope you will love the solution
mariamenounous

Postby MichaelDemaio » 2013-05-08 7:14

Its kind of Babylon Search. Search.babylon.comis a stubborn and terrible redirect virus that will hijack computer user’s web browsers in Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP. It comes with many viruses includes Trojan horses, malware or cankered links so to remove it so many tool are available in the market,you can google it out and I have prefer guides.yoosecurity.com for removing this kind of viruses.
MichaelDemaio

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
US Government Firewall virus- Computer Blocked virusJoss5543
I want to know if this website--Get-amazing-results.com safe?Fair1050
New west yorksire ukash virus-Your Computer is locked for violating the Law of Great Britain?amber5729
What is Search.gboxapp.com? Is it safe?Barbie9017
Will ASD remember malware that attacked before?Bella2277