US Government Firewall virus- Computer Blocked virus

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

US Government Firewall virus- Computer Blocked virus

Postby Joss » 2013-02-06 20:18

Hi, there

Is there anyone can rescue me from the computer blocked virus-US Government Firewall virus? This morning I just started my computer and found it was completely locked by the Firewall of United States and a fine was asked to be paid via Moneypak. I'd searched about this on the Internet and some told me that this is the ransomware malware infection. I also tried booting the infected computer into safe mode, but only failed with the alert again. I'm really freaked out about this and felt at lost. Can there anyone help me about this? I really don't want get my computer totally reinstall the OS. There are some important personal files that I don't want to lose. :(

Practical solution about this infection is urgently needed and many many thanks in advance.
Joss

Re: US Government Firewall virus- Computer Blocked virus

Postby Sophia » 2013-02-06 20:29

Hi, Joss

I'm Sophia, here to help. Frankly speaking, this US Goverment Firewall virus that you unfortunately encounter is the very widely spread ransomware infection as you mentioned here. Similar to the notorious FBI moneypak virus or the Department of Justice virus that have widely spread in past year, this US Government Firewall virus, also called as the Firewall of the United States virus, is a complex malicious program that infects computer boot sector and do scams in name of authorities. It seems really scaring and hard to handle. However, it can be handled and we Anvisoft team, who is dedicated in computer security and OS optimizing, have developed a rescue disk to recover your computer OS by removing this ransomware infection and repair the modified computer settings.

For details on how to remove this Firewall of United States computer blocked virus, please visit this detailed post: http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-45-3665-0.html

You may follow the detailed instructions to remove the US Government Firewall virus. If any questions, feel free to get in touch.
Imagination is more important than Knowledge!
Sophia
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby Joss » 2013-02-07 2:05

Hi, Sophia

Thanks for your help. I've used the Rescue Disk that you introduce and it works. Now my computer is rescued. Many many thanks to Anvisoft great work!
Joss

Postby Ocean » 2013-02-11 8:45

Good to hear your computer is rescued.

Have a nice day.
Ocean
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
How can I get rid of sweetim toolbar in Firefox? Helpkathryn3929
How to solve this windows-defender-error-code-0x80073afc problem?xpioepdidif20983
Keep being redirected to Your-approvalplace.com? How should I do?emma3227
Rogue Antispyware - Windows Custom Management Removal GuideAutumn3240
A system cleaner to clean up system registryvincent16152