Can't uninstall Advanced System Protection? Anyone use this software and is it safe?

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Can't uninstall Advanced System Protection? Anyone use this software and is it safe?

Postby Wallis » 2012-12-26 1:30

Hi, all
I have Advanced System Protection running on my computer and don't know how it is installed and runs. So I want to uninstall this, but never find it on the Control Panel or through msconfig. Can anyone tell about this software is real or not? Is it safe? How can I uninstall it now? Really annoy me :cry: . Thanks in advance.
Wallis

Re: Can't uninstall Advanced System Protection? Anyone use this software and is it safe?

Postby Ivy » 2012-12-26 20:42

Hello,
Welcome to Anvisoft forum and thanks for posting your problem here. I am Ivy and I am going to assist your with your problem.
I am afraid that I have never heard of such program. Could you make a screenshot of Advanced System Protection?

By the way, could you find the program icon in the start-up menu? If you find it, please check if it contains build-in uninstaller with the program.

Please offer us more information thus we can try our best to help you.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Mysearchresults.com toolbar removalcanova11290
Luxurious Montblanc Marlene Dietrich An bhfuil Been I Ard- Éileamh Ós Longlnakohlmymarc0
Moncler UK Womens Jackets Double-Breasted Decorative Belt Red [763a] - $270.00 : Professional Moncler Down Jacket Outlet Store, piuminimoncler.netnfernandesher0
Rogue Antispyware - Windows Custom Management Removal GuideAutumn3235
FBI Virus removal, help neededsallyanna8892