ShopDrop Removal

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

ShopDrop Removal

Postby OhJeezePleaseHelpMe » 2015-01-29 9:09

Hello,
Over the past hour, I've been fighting with the 'ShopDrop' Malware. My problem is, it's nowhere to be found. I've dealt with my fare share of Malware and viruses in the past, but this one... is different. It's not in my Google Chrome extensions, my program files or my uninstall list. I cannot find it anywhere, no matter what I do. All of the Malware removal wants money to remove things, and that's something I don't have. Has anyone had this problem, or know a way to fix it?
Please help!
OhJeezePleaseHelpMe

Re: ShopDrop Removal

Postby Ivy » 2015-01-29 20:36

Hi and welcome to Anvisoft forum.

I am sorry to hear that you still have the ShopDrop problem on your computer. In some case, the ShopDrop may hidden in your computer with different malware name, I highly recommend you check your uninstall list and your program file to make sure all of the pup programs are uninstalled.

If it possible, could you please take a screenshot of your control panel list and send to us? We will check it for you.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
A system cleaner to clean up system registryvincent15486
AvantFind.com redirect virus!? How to Remove?lyndon4776
Avasoft Antivirus Professional Removal HelpHerpves6367
$Recyle.Bin and Config.Msi in my Documents?sam7066151
Need free malware removal?Barbie5361