help needed to remove price peep pop-up ads from my google chrome

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

help needed to remove price peep pop-up ads from my google chrome

Postby peepgray » 2012-12-03 1:59

Hi,

I was driven crazy by price peep which keeps popping up advertisements to annoy me. Do you have any idea to remove it from my google chrome? It will be more than appreciated if you can provide me with the detailed removal guide. Thank you all guys in advance.

Sincerely,

Gray.
peepgray

Re: help needed to remove price peep pop-up ads from my google chrome

Postby Autumn » 2012-12-03 2:06

Hello Gray,

Welcome to Anvisoft Forums. Thank you for posting your question here, I'm Autumn and here to help you with your problem. Hope my answer would be useful to you.

To remove Price Peep Adware, please refer to the following removal guide:

Step 1> Log on to your computer as an Administrator who has the right to add or remove software.

Click Start Menu->Control Panel (Uninstall a Program for Window 7)-> Double-click Add/Remove Programs (Programs and Features for Windows 7)

Scroll down to find Price Peep related program or all unverified programs. Click Uninstal or Remove and then Next to uninstall these programs.

Step 2> Remove Price Peep add-on from your web browsers.

* Google Chrome

To do this, you need to open your Google Chrome->Wrench Icon->Tools->Extensions->Unclick the Enabled to disable Price Peep Extension and then click the Bin button to remove it.

Recommended:

We also recommend you a small and smart tool to help you solve this problem. Anvi Ad Blocker by Anvisoft is designed to help users block suspicious websites, risky pop ups and banners.

Download Anvi Ad Blocker by this link: http://www.anvisoft.com/software/adb/

ADB.jpg

Read more information about Price Peep Adware removal guide in http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-57-2475-0.html
Autumn
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
My computer is infected with worm.win32. HELP PLEASE!?Bonnie1222
Remove Windows Expert SeriesEthen795
Remove virus helpConnie2258
Win64/Sirefef.Y is same to Win64/Sirefef.B?Jessica1380
Windows Privacy Extension Removal GuideAutumn879