Good ways to improve my computer speed

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Good ways to improve my computer speed

Postby marlon » 2012-10-23 21:37

Hi all,

I have a slow-boot and slow-process PC. In a word,my PC is very very slow. I don't want to buy a new one. Do you have any idea to improve my PC speed? Thank you all very much. :mrgreen:
marlon

Re: Good ways to improve my computer speed

Postby Autumn » 2012-10-23 21:48

Hello Marlon,

Welcome to Anvisoft Forums. Thank you for posting here. I'm Autumn and here to help you with your problem. Hope my answer would be useful to you.

It's not difficult to improve your computer speed. All you need to do is a very simple 4-step system cleanup 1) Keep your computer from viruses. (Anti-malware software Anvi Smart Defender recommended) 2) Clean up your hard drive with disk cleanup tool. 3) Defragment your hard drive with disk defragmenter. 4) Clean up your registry.(System Optimizer Cloud System Booster Recommended)

See more details about this, please refer to this article: http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-51-1937-0.html

For any other question or problem, please feel free to leave a reply, we'll be more than happy to help you out. Thank you for supporting Anvisoft. :D

-----------------

Best Regards,

Autumn
Autumn
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
PC screen black after removing a virus? HelpHydrangeas2314
Live Essential Platinum is too stubborn to be removed easilyCarina2752
How do I get rid of chatzum search bar?Carina10852