Politite locked my computer; I need to pay the fine via Ukash to unlock my computer

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Politite locked my computer; I need to pay the fine via Ukash to unlock my computer

Postby salman » 2012-10-23 20:41

Hi all,

A full-screen warning message from Politite locks my computer because I do something illegal. From what I can remember, I do nothing wrong or illegal. Where does this message come from? How can I remove this from my computer. VERY URGENT. Thanks you very much for helping me.
salman

Re: Politite locked my computer; I need to pay the fine via Ukash to unlock my computer

Postby Autumn » 2012-10-23 20:45

Hello Salman,

Welcome to Anvisoft Forums. Thank you for posting here. I'm Autumn and here to help you with your problem. Hope my answer would be useful to you.

The full-screen warning message you mention is actually a ransomware named Ukash Politie Virus which is created by cyber criminals to collect money from those innocent users. It's not a message from the government department. IT'S FAKE! DO NOT PAY ANYTHING TO unlock your computer because it is totally a trap.

Please follow the below steps to remove this ransomware:

You have two options to remove this ransomware. One is to restore your computer in Safe Mode with Prompt if you can boot your computer into Safe Mode. The other is to remove this ransomware with Anvi Rescue Disk. Anvi Rescue Disk is a brand-new blockbuster developed by Anvisoft to help users remove ransomware infection. If your computer is locked up due to ransomware infection and even unable to boot into safe mode, then you may need this powerful ransomware killer--Anvi Rescue Disk to save your computer OS.

Details about how to remove this ransomware with Anvi Rescue Disk, please refer to this article: http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-54-1941-0.html

For any other question, please feel free to let me know. I'll be more than happy to help you. :)

---------------------

Best Regards,

Autumn
Autumn
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
How To Install MSE antivirus on Window 7jenyclark585284
Help with fixing my laptop - Malware?Jessica5904
Get eventforyous.com facebook spam on my computer, please helpsanlata6820