hijacks my google chrome, how to solve this?

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware. hijacks my google chrome, how to solve this?

Postby chilling » 2012-10-22 21:58

Hello Anvisoftors,

There's a website named appears in my computer and hijacks my google chrome which is my default web browser. There are also many pop-up ads coming out, which has not happened before. I thought this website must be a virus or something else. Do you have any idea to remove it from my computer? Thanks very much.

Re: hijacks my google chrome, how to solve this?

Postby Autumn » 2012-10-22 22:02

Hello Chilling,

Welcome to Anvisoft Forums. Thank you for posting your problem here. I'm Autumn and here to help you with your problem. Hope my answer would be helpful to you. is a redirect virus that can frequently redirect opened web page to its domain or other unknown websites via modifying Browser Internet Setting. Users may get this infection via visiting insalubrious websites, receiving spam emails or downloading fake nasty applications.

To remove this virus, you need to 1) Check your hosts file and remove any malicious entries. 2) Clear browser cookie and cache. 3) Reset homepage.4) Remove add-on from your web browsers.5) Repair Search Engine.

For the details about the removal guide, please refer to this article:

Junk files, disabling unneeded services, 3rd party applications generated junks can all make it easier for your computer to get infected with these viruses. We highly recommend you to install a certain powerful system optimizer to clean up your computer. Cloud System Booster by Anvisoft was initially designed to better help users clean and optimize Windows-based systems by throwing out junk files, disabling unneeded services, cleaning up 3rd party applications generated junks, and repairing registry errors. It's time to provide your computer with an extra layer of protection! Click here to learn more about Cloud System Booster.

Cloud System Booster Free Version direct download link:

Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Stop Online Piracy Automatic Protection System--Your computer is locked problem solution?maroon5548
OMEGA Watches: Speedmaster Speedmaster Chronograph 38 mm - Steel on steel - 324. - $194.00 : replica omega watches, speedmaster.centdress.combollbyro0
Migliori orologi replica, Replica Rolex , falsi orologi Rolex .lecklarr0
Redirected to Help pleaseAmanda3397