A system cleaner to clean up system registry

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

A system cleaner to clean up system registry

Postby vincent1 » 2012-10-22 21:44

Hi all,

First time to be here! Do you install a system cleaner software on your computer? What is the software you install on your computer? I'd like you to recommend a good system cleaner software? Any idea is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
vincent1

Re: A system cleaner to clean up system registry

Postby phoebe1230 » 2012-10-22 21:51

Hello Vincent1,

Cloud System Booster is absolutely your choice! I have used it for a very long time. From the free version to the paid version, the Cloud System Booster pro version is AWESOME! DO NOT HESITATE TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL CLOUD SYSTEM BOOSTER.

Hope you good luck! :mrgreen:

Phoebe
phoebe1230

Postby maggiechang » 2012-10-22 22:09

Yeah, I agree with phoebe. I'm also a super fan of CSB--a very good-function system cleaner that can help you easily clean up the junk files in your computer. :D
maggiechang

Postby Ronnna » 2012-10-22 22:36

vincent1 wrote:Hi all,

First time to be here! Do you install a system cleaner software on your computer? What is the software you install on your computer? I'd like you to recommend a good system cleaner software? Any idea is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

It seems that there is no single that only clean system files and system registry.
Take Cloud System Booster as an example, It cleans browser cookies, system files, registry, web history as well as many other items which may being the factor of slowing down computer performance or may related with private issue.
Ronnna

Postby vincent1 » 2012-10-23 3:45

Hi Ronnna,

Thank you very much for your information. I do not know much about these softwares :oops: It seems that Cloud System Booster is really a good product. :lol:
vincent1

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
This website core.insightexpressai.com keeps coming out to take over my homepage, how to remove it thoroughly?edward5648
How to Remove Live Security Platinum? (Video Included)Autumn2260
How to get rid of ad.xertive.com pop ups to save my google chrome?ken10610
UGG Adirondack Boot Black Grey Sale - $219.00 : Ugg Boots Outlet Online, uggboots.pwlragelollie0
how to remove Tube DimmerBob Burkhard3755