How can I remove ib.adnxs.com

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Re: How can I remove ib.adnxs.com

Postby Ivy » 2012-10-23 3:25

Autumn, I did run ESET. Also ran ASD complete scan.... and there is no more indication of ib.adnxs.com .
But now, I have a problem with AdBlocker. It doesn't seem to block anything anymore. It allows everything.
Earlier, I could not start it at all with the short cut on the desktop so I deleted it and reinstalled it. It now works but as I mentioned, It allows everything. I have entries in the blacklist.. Some are firefox.exe, www.firefox.exe, ib.adnxs.exe, svchost.exe, thunderbird.exe.... (They are entered as typed here), Am I doing something wrong?
Is there a manual available for AdBlocker?
JohnB
PS: Are you tired of me yet.

Hello John,
You should type the url or website such as www.google.com in the black or white list. Anvi AD Blocker does not block applications from running, so the format of firefox.exe, www.firefox.exe, ib.adnxs.exe, svchost.exe is wrong. Please type ib.adnxs.com in the black list to block the malicious website.

Should you have any problem, please just feel free to post here or send us email. We are always glad to offer you help.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Re: How can I remove ib.adnxs.com

Postby vincent1 » 2012-10-23 3:48

JohnB wrote:PS: Are you tired of me yet. :)

Anvisoft staff is very professional and patient. :mrgreen:
vincent1

Previous

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
My computer is infected with worm.win32. HELP PLEASE!?Bonnie2976
Browser rediect virus--Searchregard.com problem. Please help!!joyce2045
Attention! All your files are encrypted. What is that text warning? 50 euro is required.lightning7596
Can Anvi Ad Blocker can help me remove searchae.com?cissy5154
Moncler UK Womens Jackets Double-Breasted Decorative Belt Red [763a] - $270.00 : Professional Moncler Down Jacket Outlet Store, piuminimoncler.netnfernandesher0