I cannot remove answers.nixxie.com virus from my computer, please help me?!

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

I cannot remove answers.nixxie.com virus from my computer, please help me?!

Postby brayden » 2012-10-19 3:51

Hi there,

I don't know why I get infected with this virus-answers.nixxie.com(or it isn't a virus, but I need to remove it from my computer too.), but I am driven crazy by this annoying thing which frequently comes out to takes over my firefox homepage. I hope there's a good way to remove it. Thanks very much for helping me.
brayden

Re: I cannot remove answers.nixxie.com virus from my computer, please help me?!

Postby Autumn » 2012-10-19 3:53

Hello Brayden,

Welcome to Anvisoft Forums. Thank you for posting here. I'm Autumn and here to help you with your problem. Hope my answer would be useful to you.

answers.nixxie.com is a redirect virus that can frequently redirect opened web page to its domain or other unknown websites via modifying Browser Internet Setting. Users may get this infection via visiting insalubrious websites, receiving spam emails or downloading fake nasty applications.

To remove this virus, you need to 1) Check your hosts file and remove any malicious entries. 2) Clear browser cookie and cache. 3) Reset homepage.4) Remove answers.nixxie.com add-on from your web browsers.5) Repair Search Engine.

For the details about the removal guide, please refer to this article: http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-53-1884-0.html

Recommended: Junk files, disabling unneeded services, 3rd party applications generated junks can all make it easier for your computer to get infected with these viruses. We highly recommend you to install a certain powerful system optimizer to clean up your computer. Cloud System Booster by Anvisoft was initially designed to better help users clean and optimize Windows-based systems by throwing out junk files, disabling unneeded services, cleaning up 3rd party applications generated junks, and repairing registry errors. It's time to provide your computer with an extra layer of protection! Click here to learn more about Cloud System Booster.

Cloud System Booster Free Version direct download link: http://www.anvisoft.com/software/csb/

Image Image(30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE)
Autumn
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
How to Remove Browser Seek Hijacker? Any ideas....Amanda2421
trying to uninstall Yontoo in Control PanelElaineRuth4246
Mystart.incredibar.com removal help pleasesegota7280
How to Fix a Malware Infected Computerlisaglenn18640
Is pc tools spyware doctor accurate?Bella12955