Do you have a good way to clean out temporary Internet files?

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Do you have a good way to clean out temporary Internet files?

Postby maxin » 2012-10-17 21:19

Hi all,

I have two questions. 1. Is it Ok to delete or clean out temporary Internet files? 2. If it is OK, what is the good way to clean out temporary files?

Thank you all in advance for answering my question.

Best Regards,

Maxin
maxin

Re: Do you have a good way to clean out temporary Internet files?

Postby Autumn » 2012-10-17 21:35

Hello Maxin,

Welcome to Anvisoft Forums. Thank you for posting here. I'm Autumn and here to help you with your problem. Hope my answer would be helpful to you.

In regard to your 1st question:

Yes. It's absolutely Ok for your to delete or clean out temporary Internet Files.

Temporary Internet Files is a folder on Microsoft Windows. This directory is used by web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome to cache pages and other multimedia content so as to make these websites load more quickly the next time.Temporary Internet Files may contains many confidential personal information like email address and email password, bank account information and password. It is necessary for you to clean out temporary files regularly cause these information would be in high risk of exposure to public once your computer gets infected with viruses.

In regard to your 2nd question:

To delete/clean out temporary Internet files, you can delete it with system optimizer Cloud System Booster as well as delete it manually. There's a post in our forum provides you with the detailed instruction to delete/clean out temporary files, please refer to this article: http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-51-1848-0.html

For any other question about the tutorial or our product, please feel free to leave a reply, we'll answer your question as soon as possible. Thank you for supporting Anvisoft.

-------------

Sincerely,

Autumn
Autumn
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Virus on my computer?candy2416
how do I get rid of Snap.do ?Amanda91980
How to Remove local.yellowise.com?henrichk2863
No luck with Police Ukash Infection RemovalPrenihility4007
Your computer has been locked virus-FBI ransomware? anybody know details about this?Hydrangeas5850