Polisen Enheten for Databrott locked my computer, how to unlock my computer?

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Polisen Enheten for Databrott locked my computer, how to unlock my computer?

Postby neil » 2012-10-15 4:22

Hi there,

Yesterday, my computer blocked by a message from polisen (Polisen enheten for datebrott). I couldn't use my computer now because the full-screen message totally locked my computer desktop. Is there a way to solve this problem? How to do it? Thank you very much for helping me.
neil

Re: Polisen Enheten for Databrott locked my computer, how to unlock my computer?

Postby Autumn » 2012-10-15 4:25

Hi Neil,

Welcome to Anvisoft Forums. Thank you for posting here. I'm Autumn and here to help you with your problem. Hope my answer would be useful to you.

Polisen Enheten for Databrott is a ransomware created by cyber criminals to collect money from those innocent users. DO NOT PAY ANYTHING TO unblock your computer because it is totally a trap.

Please follow the below steps to remove this ransomware:

You have two options to remove this ransomware. One is to restore your computer in Safe Mode with Prompt if you can boot your computer into Safe Mode. The other is to remove this ransomware with Anvi Rescue Disk. Anvi Rescue Disk is a brand-new blockbuster developed by Anvisoft to help users remove ransomware infection. If your computer is locked up due to ransomware infection and even unable to boot into safe mode, then you may need this powerful ransomware killer--Anvi Rescue Disk to save your computer OS.

Details about how to remove this ransomware with Anvi Rescue Disk, please refer to this article: http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-54-1797-0.html

For any other question, please feel free to let me know. I'll be more than happy to help you.

---------------------

Best Regards,

Autumn
Autumn
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Avast antivirus stop workingjenyclark586148
Windows Control Series is a malware?Carina2129
How to remove MetaCrawler search engine from Fantastigames.MetaCrawler.com?jane9265
Any idea on how to remove this website--Rocketnews.com?lina2134
MultiSearchBoxCarina2234