Stop Online Piracy Automatic Protection System--Your computer is locked problem solution?

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Stop Online Piracy Automatic Protection System--Your computer is locked problem solution?

Postby maroon » 2012-10-09 21:41

Hello,

My name is Maroon. My life has ruined by all black screen warning message--Stop Online Piracy Automatic Protection System--Your computer is locked. This message locked my computer desktop and I cannot do anything on it. I also need to pay $200 to unblock my computer? It is so ridiculous. Is there a way to solve this? I really want to know. Thanks very much for your idea.
maroon

Re: Stop Online Piracy Automatic Protection System--Your computer is locked problem solution?

Postby Autumn » 2012-10-09 23:01

Hello Maroon,

Welcome to Anvisoft Forums. Thank you for posting your question here. I'm Autumn and I'm here to help you solve problem.

I hope you have not paid the fine to unblock your comouter yet cause it is totally a trap. Stop Online Piracy Automatic Protection System is the newest ransomware created to collect money from those innocent users.

It's a little bit complicated to remove this ransomware, to do this, you have three options.

1) To restore your computer system;

2) Remove this ransomare with Kaspersky Rescue Disk. For more details about the removal guide, please refer to this article http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-54-1670-0.html.

Please kindly note that option 1 and option 2 may require users have a good knowledge on computer operation. If you are not so confident in your computer skill, please DO NOT do it by yourself or you can refer to option 3.

3) The last one is to buy our Anvi Smart Defender pro to remove this ransomware automatically, Anvi Smart Defender can remove 80% of the infected PCs. However, due to a certain uncontrollable factors, you may found some problem to remove this ransomware with Anvi Smart Defender, if so, please feel free leave your email address, our technical supporters will contact you back very soon to help you solve the problem.
Autumn
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
BackDoor.Generic15.BHGZ removal, practical ideas?Sophia3115
Moncler Sweaters Women Gray Black - $83.00 : Cheap Moncler Outlet Online Store, monclerdoudoune.topbollbyro0
Help to use the MedicoAV Antivirusaja7155@gmail.com4072
How to Remove WebSearch from Chrome ?rede5ne@gmail.com6825
Removal Guide for Live Security PlatinumYeahlu3150