How to remove $Recycle.Bin virus?

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

How to remove $Recycle.Bin virus?

Postby fox » 2012-09-25 20:12

Hi all,

My anti-virus keeps telling me that my computer has a virus named--$Recycle.Bin, every time I click "Remove" to clean up this virus, but every time I start to use my computer, this virus comes out again. Is there an efficient way to remove this virus. Any idea is appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
fox

Re: How to remove $Recycle.Bin virus?

Postby Autumn » 2012-09-25 20:29

Hello Fox,

Welcome to Anvisoft Forums. Thank you for posting here. I'm Autumn and I'm here to help you solve your issue. Hope my answer would be helpful to you. Thank you for supporting Anvisoft.

Please kindly advise that $Recycle.Bin is really a virus, exactly speaking, it is a trojan horse virus. $Recycle.Bin settles itself down one's system without any awareness or attention and then be a stealer of computer user's personal information and confidential data stored on the computer. You should remove it from your computer as soon as possible out of your personal cyber security.

You have two options to remove this virus:

One is to download and install Anvi Smart Defender (Highly Recommended) to fully scan your computer and remove all residual infection or potential infection.

Image Image

The other is to remove this virus manually. In regard to the detailed removal guide, please refer to this article posted by Anvisoft. http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-45-1406-0.html

For any other question, please feel free to let us know.

Autumn
Autumn
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Live Security Platinum virus, help needed!!!canova4712
Services-search.me redirect removal tipsSophia1387
$Recyle.Bin and Config.Msi in my Documents?sam7063158
All my browsers (IE, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome) redirect to login.live.comkddhong1507
help needed to remove www3.directrdr.com?bosni2085