Pc shutdown then a white screen pops up with FBI police message?

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Pc shutdown then a white screen pops up with FBI police message?

Postby betty009 » 2012-09-20 3:31

I was on a movie site, watching movies , then my screen went black, and shut off my computer and then it turned back on with
"FBI" warning came up, so i did my research on it - it's a scam because I knew it was a scam because it was asking for $200 off a Money Pak credit card, and there were numerous typos.I try to find solution on via Google, but I none of them make sense. I still have the problem. So I am here to ask help.
Please help me. Any suggestion will be appreciated.
betty009

Re: Pc shutdown then a white screen pops up with FBI police message?

Postby Ivy » 2012-09-20 3:40

Hello Betty,
The video you watched must be implanted with virus. Please do not pay for any money. It does not help you to fix your problem.
To remove FBI moneypak virus, http://www.anvisoft.com/wiki/how-to-remove-fbi-moneypak.html steps in the wiki page can help you.

Should you have any problem in the removing process, please let us know. We will try our best to help you.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby lrobbine » 2012-09-20 3:55

Hello Betty,
It seems that you have the same problem with me. I am happy that my problem gets fixed.
You can check the post for further useful information.
http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-16-1328-0.html#p4857
Good luck.
lrobbine

Postby betty009 » 2012-09-20 3:58

Thanks a lot for the advice.
I will check it now. Hope I can manage to get rid of it as soon as possible.
betty009

Postby betty009 » 2012-09-21 3:09

whenever i go on "normal mode", it locks me into the FBI warning screen.
What's more worse, I was not allowed to boot into safe mode. I am unable to run any programs to kill it.
:cry:
betty009

Postby Ivy » 2012-09-21 3:44

betty009 wrote:whenever i go on "normal mode", it locks me into the FBI warning screen.
What's more worse, I was not allowed to boot into safe mode. I am unable to run any programs to kill it.
:cry:

Sorry for that. You may try this to fix your problem:

unplug your internet cable, and then start your computer in normal mode. The virus will not start when you do not connect to internet. Then please take action to restore your computer to previous statue.

1) Navigate to the Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools program group.

2) Click on the System Restore program icon.

3) Click Next > on the Restore system files and settings window.

4) Choose the restore point that you want to use.

5) Follow the steps to restore your operating system.

Good luck.
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby jmoll19 » 2013-02-28 2:31

What if even that doesn't work...am I screwed or is there anything else I can do? I've literally tried everything and I can't figure it out. Please help!!
jmoll19

Postby Ivy » 2013-03-01 20:32

jmoll19 wrote:What if even that doesn't work...am I screwed or is there anything else I can do? I've literally tried everything and I can't figure it out. Please help!!

Hello,

If your computer is severely infected and you are disabled to boot into safe mode, you are highly encouraged to follow the below instruction to recover your computer by using Anvi Rescue Disk.

Anvi Rescue Disk is a brand-new blockbuster developed by Anvisoft to help users remove ransomware infection. If your computer is locked up due to ransomware infection and even unable to boot into safe mode, then you may need this powerful ransomware killer--Anvi Rescue Disk to save your computer OS.

For detail information, please check following post:

http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-45-2821-0.html

Should you have any problem, please let us and we are working hard to fix the problem for you.

Good luck and be safe online.
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby MichaelDemaio » 2013-03-08 1:24

Yes.FBI viruses is a devious viruses, which usually gets within its targeted pc quickly and unnoticed. This fraud provides regarding itself for the sufferer as 'The FBI Government Institution Investigation' aware and considerably statements that PC is obstructed due to the Trademark and the linked Privileges Law breach or an substitute reason.
The FBI Moneypak ransomware viruses also reveals some bogus FBI display photos like you may see a jail, it will not pay the excellent and all. We demand you to observe that these malware's and statements are unlawful and bogus. The thing is that they just want to make you terrified so that you may the charge to discover your pc. It’s not the FBI that creates you problems but the FBI viruses who is using the bogus identification. Spending the charge using Ukash discounts and Moneypak tag will not protected this viruses. Using an initial number to get rid of the FBI viruses will immediate to further disruption.
High risk: If your PC is infected by the FBI viruses then fix it with the choices which are offered here within no time.
MichaelDemaio

Re: UPDATE!! Pc shutdown then a white screen pops up with FBI police message?

Postby Alex Hernandez » 2013-03-10 16:37

I am repairing a friend's laptop that has the FBI virus. It is not connected to my internet(yet). When it starts in normal mode, I get a white screen only and cannot access anything. I can ALT+CTRL+DEL and select Task Manager but it goes back to white screen. If I try to boot into safe mode, after selecting the User, it will reboot and not go into safe mode. I downloaded and ran Anvisoft, connected to internet and peformed scan, deleted trojan files, performed registry scan and repaired registry, rebooted computer and I get the same white screen and the computer will still not boot into safe mode. Any ideas?

UPDATE: I was able to boot into SAFE MODE WITH COMMAND PROMPT, and typed "explorer"

From there I was able to transfer Malwarebytes from my other laptop via a usb drive. Malwarebytes found 5 more trojans. Deleted and restarted, scanned again and found none. Laptop working fine now.

I believe Anvisoft made it possible to boot into safe mode..THANKS!
Alex Hernandez

Next

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
live security platinum problem, please helprupelo10537
Live Security Platinum virus, help needed!!!canova10338
Good ways to improve my computer speedmarlon5766
browser redirect virus click.scour.com, how to remove it?sarahsmith5979
Abiti da Cerimonia 2013eotschevaneli0