browser redirect virus click.scour.com, how to remove it?

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

browser redirect virus click.scour.com, how to remove it?

Postby sarahsmith » 2012-09-19 9:15

Hello,

It seems that my computer gets infected with a browser redirect viurs--click.scour.com, but I don't know why this happens to me. Now, whatever the website I visit using google chrome, I am certainly be redirected to this website--click.scour.com. And there are many pop up ads. I tried to fix the problem but failed. Can someone help me solve this issue, thanks a lot for any idea.
sarahsmith

Re: browser redirect virus click.scour.com, how to remove it?

Postby Autumn » 2012-09-19 9:40

Hello kddhong,

Welcome to Anvisoft. you for posting here. I'm Autumn and I'm here to help you solve your problem. Hope my answer would be helpful to you.

click.scour.com is a malicious browser redirect virus that can frequently redirect opened webpage to its domain--click.scour.com or other unknown websites via modifying DNS settings as well as browser internet setting. You may get this infection by visiting insalubrious websites, receiving spam emails or downloading fake nasty applications will all lead to this infection.

You should remove it from your computer as soon as possible out of your online security. To do this, you may need a professional removal instruction to help you. I've written a post about click.scour.com removal guide, please refer to this article http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-53-1347-0.html and follow the removal guide to solve your problem. For any other prolem or question, please feel free to let us know, we'll be more than happy to help you. Thank you for supporting Anvisoft.

Autumn
Autumn
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
keep being redirect to a weird website--Alnaddy.com. How to solve this?kddhong13135
About Virus Removal Servicedanieladdison2347
Text Enhance adware on my computer, How can I remove it?pierre6668
Montblanc Boheme Platinum-Plated Crystal Ballpoint Pen [7828] - $109.00 : Professional montblanc pen stores, montblancpenseshop.coocrudotren0
HELP! Tons of Infections detected by System Progressive Protection?Gothic5736