I'm Sophia and I'm here to help .
Don't worry on that infections related to the Whitesomke toolbar , and in fact Whitesmoke by Conduit LTD. is an annoying toolbar bundled with some freeware online. It comes to alter the search engine and startup page, add its extensions/add-on, as well as may quietly record your browsing data like cookies, cache. So please follow below steps to unintall this unwanted toolbar from google chrome.
1. ensure the computer is virus free with Anvi Smart Defender scan (or you can also do this with any other antimalware/antivirus you trust)
2. reset the startup page to google.com and remove the search.conduit.com. Go wrench icon->Settings->on startup page->set pages and then reset the startup page.
3. Eliminate the conduit search engine, go wrench icon->Settings->Manage Search Engines and then reset the default search engine and remove the conduit search engine.
4. Delete Whitesmoke extension from chrome by navigating to wrench icon->Tools-> Extensions and then find the Whitesmoke extension and remove it.
5. Necessarily clear browsing data including browsing history, downloading history, cache and cookies.
6 Shut down the browser and then reopen it to check if it is all right now.
See more details of the removal process and more about the Whtiesmoke toolbar, refer to this article: http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-45-1282-0.html
Good luck. Any further question, let us know.