How to remove Yontoo Layers Client from my computer?

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

How to remove Yontoo Layers Client from my computer?

Postby vivian » 2012-09-13 4:55

I was intending to download this program--Yontoo Layers Client to power the PageRage that is for Facebook layout. However, I found that I receive many pop ups and ads after installing this application. I even found this nasty Yontoo Layers Client add some browser extension to my google chrome and Internet explorer. Please...give me some advice on how to fix this. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
vivian

Re: How to remove Yontoo Layers Client from my computer?

Postby Autumn » 2012-09-13 5:02

Hi Vivian,

Welcome to Anvisoft Forums. Thank you for posting here.

Yontoo Layers Client is a software that can power a certain layer application such as PageRage, DropDownDeals or Sanity Switch. These layer applications are for Facebook Layouts. Generally speaking, Yontoo Layers Client is not a virus or malware itself, but it offers a platform to encourage malicious behaviors of viruses, especially for Trojan horse viruses and browser hijacker viruses. You should remove it from your computer immediately.

To remove Yontoo Layers Client, you need a professional removal guide:

Step 1> Boot/Restart your computer into "Safe Mode with Networking".

Step 2> Download and install Anvi Smart Defender (Highly Recommended) to fully scan your computer and remove all malicious files.

Step 3> Check the LAN settings of your browser.

Step 4> Find Yontoo Layers Client associated files in your computer and remove all of them completely.

Step 5> Open Windows Registry Editor. To do this, you need to go to Start Menu->Click Run. Then type "regedit" into the run box and then click OK to go on.

Step 6> Restart your computer to Normal Mode.

More details about this removal guide, please click here to read more http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-45-1276-0.html

Thank you for supporting Anvisoft.

Autumn
Autumn
Global Moderator

Global Moderator

Postby vivian » 2012-09-16 20:32

Dear Autumn,

Thank you for your answer. Guess what. Many of my friends also troubled by this problem. Yontoo Layers Client is really a very annoying fake program. Your answer and removal guide helped me a lot. I have also downloaded your Anvi Smart Defender to have a try, a very useful program. Hope you do a better job in future.

Best Regards,

Vivian
vivian

Postby Autumn » 2012-09-24 21:19

Precaution is certainly the best protection. If you want to be safe online in future, you need to do something. Anvi Ad Blocker by Anvisoft was initially designed to assist users with online security. Anvi Ad Blocker v2.0 to better help users block malicious websites, phishing pop-ups and useless banners as well as to filter unwanted websites. With new-added auto-updating newest malicious URLs database , custom White Lists and Black Lists and real-time monitoring of online activities, Anvi Ad Blocker v2.0 can give your web browser a professional protection. Now, get the free version http://www.anvisoft.com/software/adb/
or buy the pro version http://www.anvisoft.com/product/anviadblockerpro.html to get rid of these annoying browser redirect viruses.
Autumn
Global Moderator

Global Moderator

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
google chrome and firefox are all redirected to Googleleads.I.doublee-click.net, how to remove this website?michael2462
All my browsers (IE, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome) redirect to login.live.comkddhong1105
Firefox homepage hijacked, afraid of potential malware?totaalgeek3845
Live Security Platinum virus on my PC, please helpbricken1202
Mysearchresults.com toolbar removalcanova7500