How to completely remove from my google chrome browser?

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

How to completely remove from my google chrome browser?

Postby juliea » 2012-09-10 3:55

Hi all,

My name is juliea. I remember I did not visit a website named nor set it as my homepage or something else. But the weird thing is that I kept being redirect to this website through those search result of google, bing and yahoo. I also use Internet Explorer as my web browser. Unfortunately, my IE also get infected with this VIRUS (I don't know if I could call it as a virus). I want to remove it and extremely need some useful suggestion. Thank you all in advice.

Re: How to completely remove from my google chrome browser?

Postby Autumn » 2012-09-10 4:01

Hello juliea,

My name is Autumn.

Thank you for visiting Anvisoft, and thank you for your post. I'd be more than happy to help you solve your issue. is a browser hijacker virus that can redirect your search result to its domain via changing your DNS setting as well as Internet setting. may come with rootkit and Trojans which can automatically record your online behaviors in order to steal personal information and confidential data such as bank account information, credit card information, social security number.

Please follow the instruction in this article to solve your problem. If you need other assistance, please feel free to let us know.

Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Re: How to completely remove from my google chrome browser?

Postby vita » 2012-09-10 4:03

Very clear guide. Hope it helps you to fix your browser problem. :)
Advanced Member

Advanced Member

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Windows Pro Solutions Rogue Removalvita5709
Search.rpidity takes over my default homepage, how to remove this annoying virus?andy4687
Instead of deleting tracking cookies manually, do you have any better idea to delete it in an easier way? Like recommending a software!chuck4371
Any suggestion on removing
About Virus Removal Servicedanieladdison1820