Computer locked by FBI? How to unlock my laptop?

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Computer locked by FBI? How to unlock my laptop?

Postby Alvera » 2012-09-09 20:13

Guys, please help! My laptop is totally locked by FBI now and it says that I have violated some laws and needs to pay a release fee of $200 to unlock my laptop. My IP address is displayed correctly. I have heard about such is a malware infection or something. Can anybody here do me a favor to get rid of such thing and unlock my pc?? Thanks a lot.
Alvera

Re: Computer locked by FBI? How to unlock my laptop?

Postby Sophia » 2012-09-09 20:20

Hi, Alvera

Welcome you here. Don't worry about the infection about this FBI lockup virus you've mentioned here. It is totally a trick for money extorting and this virus is classified as ransomware which invades the computer to ask for a ransome to unlock the compromised pc, generally. In most cases, it is so nasty to even block the pc from running in safe mode. Therefore, it requires some special removal tools to get rid of that and fix the issue. For you convenience, we've written a detailed guide to remove this FBI pc lock infection in this post: http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-45-1178-0.html

Read more there and if any further question in the process, please feel free to get in touch. Good luck. :geek:
Imagination is more important than Knowledge!
Sophia
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
My pic folder is coverted into .exe?Serene2650
Rogue Antispyware - Windows Custom Management Removal GuideAutumn1603
HELP! Tons of Infections detected by System Progressive Protection?Gothic2579
Malware cornerRats2180
How to remove WebToolbar.FenomenGame.pxu?jasmin2156