Scared, all activity on my computer is recorded? My computer is totally locked up by FBI now? It is a fraud, scam or something like that?

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Scared, all activity on my computer is recorded? My computer is totally locked up by FBI now? It is a fraud, scam or something like that?

Postby kathryn » 2012-09-07 4:56

Today, I open my computer and it displays me full screen of a scaring warning from FBI-All activity on this computer has been recorded. It is totally a shock to me and I found my laptop is totally locked up by ask a fine to unlock. Just suspect that and anyone could help me handle this ? Thanks.
kathryn

Re: Scared, all activity on my computer is recorded? My computer is totally locked up by FBI now? It is a fraud, scam or something like that?

Postby Sophia » 2012-09-07 5:13

Hello, kathryn

Welcome you here. Yes, you guess that fake FBI warnings. It is a fresh ransomware detected in the wild recently online. Be aware, it is a really tricky, stubborn and nasty virus that flood online. DO NOT believe what it says and just overlook it and take action to remove it in no time. Find more details about this fake FBI warning in this post where you can also find a detailed solution to your problem. http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-45-1178-0.html

Good luck to you. Any further questions, just let us know.
Imagination is more important than Knowledge!
Sophia
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Windows Virtual Firewall is ruining my day!Rain4284
1 way to avoid fake securitydolphin20124297
I cannot remove answers.nixxie.com virus from my computer, please help me?!brayden5903
Any idea on how to remove theallsearches.com?Fair5310
Hermes Birkin tasker! Hermes Birkin håndtasker | Spar på vores øverste poster!centancoujess0