Browser hijacker problem--runclips.com

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Browser hijacker problem--runclips.com

Postby katherine » 2012-08-29 3:15

Hi,

My name is Katherine. It's my first time to be here and also my first time to post a topic. I have a very urgent problem that need to be solved as soon as possible. I use Windows 7 and Google Chrome. Recently, my browser frequently redirect to a website--runclips.com. I want you to help me with my problem. Thank you.

Katherine
katherine

Re: Browser hijacker problem--runclips.com

Postby Autumn » 2012-08-29 3:26

Hello Katherine,

Welcome to Anvisoft Forums. Thank you for your question. In order to solve your issue, please read this article carefully http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-45-1065-0.html and then follow the instruction to remove runclips.com. If you have any other question about it, please feel free to leave a reply. I'll answer your question as soon as possible. :D

Autumn
Autumn
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Re: Browser hijacker problem--runclips.com

Postby katherine » 2012-08-29 4:07

Thank you for your professional and prompt answer. Autumn. :)
katherine

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Redirected to isearch.babylon.com? Help pleaseAmanda3233
Moncler Branson Jackets For Women White MJW-1079 - $240.00 : Cheap Moncler Outlet Online Store, moncleruk.orglragelollie0
Купить часов швейцарских реплики с высоким качеством , новое прибытие 2014 Реплика часы .sdiousbren0
BackDoor.Generic15.BHGZ removal, practical ideas?Sophia3151
How to remove $Recycle.Bin virus?fox12509