How can I get rid of allsearch.com redirect virus? Help

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

How can I get rid of allsearch.com redirect virus? Help

Postby Amanda » 2012-08-27 2:23

I boot my PC and all of a sudden my browsers, including IE, Firefox and Google Chrome are all redirected to allsearch.com, homepage changed and this really freaks me out :evil: . Is it a malware, redirect virus or something?? I just guess it a direct virus. Then could anyone here to help and get me out?? Thanks so much for this in advance..
Amanda

Re: How can I get rid of allsearch.com redirect virus? Help

Postby sarmen » 2012-08-27 2:24

I am sure this is a virus. :cry:
sarmen

Re: How can I get rid of allsearch.com redirect virus? Help

Postby Sophia » 2012-08-27 2:32

Hi, Amanda'

Seems you come across the allsearch.com redirect virus, which infects the computer and changes browser settings for redirections by adding its files and registry values. Fortunately here is a detailed post on how to remove allsearch.com browser hijacker. You may see this detailed removal guide to help you out of such problem and also assist you figure out more details about allsearch.com or (Browserseek toolbar).

Hope this helpful and wish you good luck and be safe online. Any further question, just let us know. :geek:
Imagination is more important than Knowledge!
Sophia
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
How to remove $Recycle.Bin virus?fox7336
Got partner37 mydomainadvisor on my browser, how to remove?uzzlber7733
Mystart.incredibar.com removal help pleasesegota4195
Yahoo.Genieo.com becomes my default homepage, what should I do to fix this?woof5727
Help!URGENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTGotHotResults.com problem!!!!!sarahsmith1318